Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo

by Matrix

Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo - Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo refreshes hair and absorbs oil to revive your second-day look.Create miracles! Get ready for miraculous results with the Total Results Miracles. Now all you need is that perfect party! - Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo!
Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo uploaded by starr G.
Matrix is one of the best brands I have ever use inside and outside of the salon. It works great for all hair types and has products for all hair needs. This dry shampoo that I received in my box box was the first time I had ever used it and it worked great. I definitely recommend it. It has a really great smell and work very well. But beware not to use too close to the head or it will leave a white cast. Definitely give this a try!
Hermiston, OR
It smells great . Great for second day hair. Doesn't leave white residue. Good hair refresher. I think this only good for 2nd day hair and no more than that. I don't feel it has the power to absorb the oil from the hair on the 3rd day if one has normally oily hair like me. Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo I received this as a complimentary product to try from my voxbox. Thanks influenster and saloncentric.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo uploaded by Mary B.
The smell was very floral, immediately I saw a boot in my hair as well as my guest (as pictured below). We both felt that the word miracle definitely describes softness it leaves your hair feeling. No powdery residue as promised but I only gave it 4/5 stars because as an extender, two days max would be the best as I did begin to feel lots of buildup. Overall good product to refresh and revive throughout the 2 days of unwashed hair.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I recieved this to try from Influenster and have to say I was impressed! It goes on dry and absorbs oils very well. It has a ni e fruity/citrusy sent. It's not heavy or sticky. It definitely did make my roots a shade lighter, but my natural roots are black so I didn't mind. I also didn't have to work it in my hair too much for it absorb the oil.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This dry shampoo was the best one out the box. I went days without washing my hair and I put this in it let it sit while I did my makeup and I could go 2 more days without it looking oily. This dry shampoo is a must for anyone that’s busy and always in a rush. Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo
Santa Maria, CA
Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo uploaded by Donovan S.
Smelled so good!!!!! Left the hair smelling and feeling great! Have great texture to the curls I added it to. Not much I would say about changing this product except maybe eco friendly packing. Put it in a biodegradable package and you’ll be set!
Santee, CA
This is my absolute favorite dry shampoo ever. It smells just like class matrix hair spray and it leaves absolutely no white streaks or marks when you spray it in your hair. It works wonderfully and I have dark hair so it is crucial that is doesn’t leave me looking ashy. Get this now!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo uploaded by megan H.
Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo uploaded by megan H.
the pink can is what caught my eye first!!! doesn't leave as much white residue as others. Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo. i received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes
Shoreline, WA
I like this product. It smells good and really does a good job of covering. I can go 3-4 days without washing using this. I would maybe make it acceptable for darker hair? It leaves a white powder. I feel satisfied with my product and I'd reccomend it to others!
Groton, CT
I really loved this dry shampoo. left my hair soft and airy. does leave a little white powder when sprayed but once dried down and brushed in theres no really white cast left at the roots. smells good. I got 4 dry shampoos and keep reaching for this one :)

Looking for your answer?