BY MATRIX

Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo - Matrix Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo refreshes hair and absorbs oil to revive your second-day look.Create miracles! Get ready for miraculous results with the Total Results Miracles. Now all you need is that perfect party! - Total Results Miracle Extender Dry Shampoo see more...

Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids , MI
This was a great find! There was a deal at Ulta so I thought I would try it out. This dry shampoo looks so natural. I can go 3-4 days without washing my hair when using this. Unlike Batiste (which is also love) it doesn’t leave the top of my hair looking lighter/dusty. I highly recommend.
Alexandria R.
I love love love the matrix miracle extender dry shampoo. It has a lovely smell that makes my hair smell fresh and pretty. The powder is not too white so that it leaves a cast in my hair. It also doesn’t create a lot of buildup!
Cookieinthecity_ S.
San Diego
This product is great to keep your hair style with out having to wash your hair and restyle it. Just a few sprays and you work the product in with your hands or a blow dryer and viola your hair is no longer oily! Great price point for a great product too!
Jennifer J.
Old Bridge, NJ
Leaves absolutely no residue and it smells nice. Other dry shampoos leave a lot of residue and makes my hair look gray. I can honestly go 3-4 days no wash with this... (gross I know but it's worth it) no buildup and it's worth the price.
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
I usually hate dry shampoo because my hair is so fine, everything makes it feel heavy. But this stuff is amazing!! My hair feels fresh and doesn’t just APPEAR clean with the heavy feeling. I would recommend trying this Atleast once!
Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I like how it feels in my clients’ hair. I’ve not used it on myself but as a stylist behind the chair I feel it helps me get their hair that clean but texturized feeling that you need for a braid.
Avry B.
Syracuse, UT
I love the smell of this dry shampoo. If you use a lot it will leave a white look on your roots. I don't use it very often but my teenage daughters do. When I have used it I can only get another day out of not washing my hair. I'm giving this a 3 star rating because my daughters love it. But for myself I felt like the bottle doesn't last very long. Also while you are holding the bottle while spraying the bottle starts to feel really cold. For the price I think you should be getting a larger can. I've found cheaper dry shampoo that works as good for a fraction of the price of this one.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
The smell was really good. Also it worked pretty well. I am giving it 4 instead of 5 starts because it made my hair last about two days.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
This smells the same as others and I’m not a fan. It lasts longer than other brands though. The price is a bit high too
Jenna S.
Barnegat, NJ
This dry shampoo works well. Don’t spray to close to your root. But it works well. Especially with blonde hair.