BY MATRIX #41 in Hair Treatments

Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment - Hair Multi-Tasker Treatment has 20 beautifying benefits for your hair: leave in for nourishment, boosts shine, smoothes the cuticle, helps prevent breakage from brushing, adds moisture, helps prevent heat damage, helps fight frizz, helps even out porosity, minimizes damage, detangles, educes dryness, conditions lightly, controls fly aways, controls fly a ways, helps prevent split ends, helps soften, makes blow dry process easier, helps correct roughness, helps shield against external aggressors, improves manageability, primes hair for styling.Create miracles! Get ready for miraculous results with the Total Results Miracles. Now all you need is that perfect party! - Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment see more...

Buy on ULTA
Josee R.
Okay so i got this for my daughter as she has very tanglely hair, and it works wonders! I now use it for my hair! I spray 3 pumps in my hands and rub it in my hair. Super cute packaging and very affordable ! Very Satisfied with this product! would definitely recommend
Jude M.
Prospect Court , Omagh
This miracle creator (or magic spray as I call it) is probably one of the best products I have bought! It's £11.25 and lasts so well, I used it to detangle and condition my hair, it also helps to de frizz and take away static! I think it has built in heat protector as well!
A little goes a long way as well. There's a fine line between not enuff and too much!
What's even better is it now comes in a travel size perfect for holidays
Kayla B.
Waasis, NB
10/10, this stuff is amazing!!! It adds shine to my dull hair, damaged hair. It makes my hair feel so soft and smooth. It even works wonders as a detangler! My hair is really dry and damaged and I honestly noticed a huge difference after the first time I used this. It makes dry hair more manageable and look a little more alive and less stiff. Would recommend this to anyone and everyone. It's the best hair product I've ever come across! Matrix Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment
alyssamaexo_ A.
When I got my hair done at the salon, the hair dresser used this product in my hair and I fell in love with it ever since! It makes my hair so soft feeling and it smells amazing! It looks like a conditioner but more watery! I am almost out of this product and I will purchase this again! I recommend everyone to try it!
Faye L.
I am in LOVE with this spray it is soooo good and it makes my hair soft and protects it too! I'm on my second bottle already it's a little pricey but worth it! I haven't seen it anywhere much but it is at my hairdressers. I can't believe I lived without it before would for sure recommend it to anyone I even gave a bottle to my friend! And it smells SO good. Totally worth every single penny I spent on it!
Alexandra J.
I use this product in the salon I work in and at home! It is amazing for detangling hair, prevents frizz, stands as a heat protectant, helps to quicken the blow dry time up too!! I will never not use this to blow dry my hair. Hands down my favourite hair product around!!
Blythe B.
Barrie, Ontario
I love Love LOVE this product, after stressing my hair from an artificial copper/auburn to highlighted blonde in a six week period (professional product and stylist supervised) this is the first restorative product that I have found that doesn't make my hair feel like its too heavily moisturized, it smells amazing and the bottle looks good sitting on my counter, as a hairstylist myself I would recommend this to anyone who loves being outside in the sun, swimming in the pool and even people like myself who are chronic colour changers, before and after your activity of choice this product will do it all for you!!
Chantal d.
Lorette, MB
This is the best stuff in the world leave your hair with a nice healthy shine and smells great. Also, detangles the hair and heat protect. The price is very good for the effects of the product. I would buy this product one hundred times over! Couldn't ask for better.
Pleasant hill, IA
what is your main reason for using?
Pleasant hill, IA
do you like the smell????
Pleasant hill, IA
does it weigh your hair down?
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
Yes it does come your hair down and it does smell good as well.
Michaela J.
Has anyone used this? Seems like a good product and I've been using the mask that goes with it and it works great!!