BY MATRIX #24 in Hair Treatments

Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment - Hair Multi-Tasker Treatment has 20 beautifying benefits for your hair: leave in for nourishment, boosts shine, smoothes the cuticle, helps prevent breakage from brushing, adds moisture, helps prevent heat damage, helps fight frizz, helps even out porosity, minimizes damage, detangles, educes dryness, conditions lightly, controls fly aways, controls fly a ways, helps prevent split ends, helps soften, makes blow dry process easier, helps correct roughness, helps shield against external aggressors, improves manageability, primes hair for styling.Create miracles! Get ready for miraculous results with the Total Results Miracles. Now all you need is that perfect party! - Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment see more...

Thelma G.
This product has been treating my chemically treated hair to the max. It leaves my hair soft even when I air dry my hair. I highly recommend this product if you are looking to give your hair a fabulous healthy look.
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
I have very oily hair which means there are very few products out there that don't leave my hair greasy. Most hair products leave my hair an oil slick half way through my day. This stuff doesn't make my hair greasy, doesn't weigh it down, and leaves it super soft
Megan M.
Owasso, OK
I'm officially obsessed with this hair product! My hair was so dry and brittle a few months ago from all the color I was doing and when I started using this my hair started started to smooth out and become so shiny! LOVE.
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
I was hoping this would be a cheaper alternative for the it's a 10 leave in conditioner and sadly it is not. It's not as conditioning and the only thing I notice it doing is detangling. Not impressed what so ever.
Sharrukina T.
I am in love with this product. I just received this as a free gift from ulta and i cant stop using it. I works great by keeping my hair frizz free and helps with detangling!
Regina C.
Kuna, ID
I feel like this goes a great job at adding smoothness to my hair, while also protecting it. I get a longer wear out of my style and my hair feels softer throughout the day.
Cassidy B.
Dallas, GA
Usually it is difficult for me to find a good treatment for my hair, but then my hair stylist recommended matrix total results miracle creator 20. I love it !!!
Paula C.
Love this stuff! Smells great and does a great job detangling my wavy hair. I hate to brush my hair but with this I can just run my fingers right through.
Taylor O.
Minneapolis, MN
Leaves hair feeling a little heavy. Love the smell. Great detangler and definitely notice a difference with what the weather does to my hair.
Rebekkah V.
Plainview , TX
I love this product I highly recommend it!!! Dry hair, colored hair!! This spray brings the life back into your hair!! It helps so much!!!
Des Moines , IA
what is your main reason for using?
Des Moines , IA
do you like the smell????
Michaela J.
Has anyone used this? Seems like a good product and I've been using the mask that goes with it and it works great!!
Des Moines , IA
does it weigh your hair down?
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
Yes it does come your hair down and it does smell good as well.

back