BY MATRIX #52 in Hair Treatments

Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment - Hair Multi-Tasker Treatment has 20 beautifying benefits for your hair: leave in for nourishment, boosts shine, smoothes the cuticle, helps prevent breakage from brushing, adds moisture, helps prevent heat damage, helps fight frizz, helps even out porosity, minimizes damage, detangles, educes dryness, conditions lightly, controls fly aways, controls fly a ways, helps prevent split ends, helps soften, makes blow dry process easier, helps correct roughness, helps shield against external aggressors, improves manageability, primes hair for styling.Create miracles! Get ready for miraculous results with the Total Results Miracles. Now all you need is that perfect party! - Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment see more...

Buy on ULTA
emily b.
I have insanely frizzy thin hair and I haven't been able to find a hair product at tames the frizz and helps with tangles. A few sprays of this out of the shower and a blow dry keeps my hair together and it's incredible. It's worth the buy!
Lidiya P.
Marietta, GA
I am in love with this leave in treatment! It makes my hair feel so good, & it's super inexpensive for what it does. I even got my friends hooked on it! Highly Highly recommend this awesomeness! :)
Pleasant hill, IA
YES YES YES! Love. I use it on my clients and they all love it. Reasonably priced and such a good detangler. Has 20 benefits! I have fine hair and it doesn't weigh it down at all.
Megan M.
Owasso, OK
I'm officially obsessed with this hair product! My hair was so dry and brittle a few months ago from all the color I was doing and when I started using this my hair started started to smooth out and become so shiny! LOVE.
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
I was hoping this would be a cheaper alternative for the it's a 10 leave in conditioner and sadly it is not. It's not as conditioning and the only thing I notice it doing is detangling. Not impressed what so ever.
Sharrukina T.
I am in love with this product. I just received this as a free gift from ulta and i cant stop using it. I works great by keeping my hair frizz free and helps with detangling!
Cassidy B.
Dallas, GA
Usually it is difficult for me to find a good treatment for my hair, but then my hair stylist recommended matrix total results miracle creator 20. I love it !!!
Paula C.
Love this stuff! Smells great and does a great job detangling my wavy hair. I hate to brush my hair but with this I can just run my fingers right through.
Rebekkah V.
Plainview, TX
I love this product I highly recommend it!!! Dry hair, colored hair!! This spray brings the life back into your hair!! It helps so much!!!
Laura B.
Indianapolis, IN
I am loving this 23 in one leave in treatment! Makes my long hair easy to brush. It tames flyaways and leaves he air silky and smooth!
Pleasant hill, IA
what is your main reason for using?
Pleasant hill, IA
do you like the smell????
Michaela J.
Has anyone used this? Seems like a good product and I've been using the mask that goes with it and it works great!!
Pleasant hill, IA
does it weigh your hair down?
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
Yes it does come your hair down and it does smell good as well.