BY MATRIX #67 in Hair Treatments

Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment - Hair Multi-Tasker Treatment has 20 beautifying benefits for your hair: leave in for nourishment, boosts shine, smoothes the cuticle, helps prevent breakage from brushing, adds moisture, helps prevent heat damage, helps fight frizz, helps even out porosity, minimizes damage, detangles, educes dryness, conditions lightly, controls fly aways, controls fly a ways, helps prevent split ends, helps soften, makes blow dry process easier, helps correct roughness, helps shield against external aggressors, improves manageability, primes hair for styling.Create miracles! Get ready for miraculous results with the Total Results Miracles. Now all you need is that perfect party! - Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment see more...

Buy on ULTA
Sarah H.
Tamaqua, PA
I received this product as a free gift with an order from Ulta and I am absolutely amazed with it. My hair feels silky and soft and has been frizz free ever since I started using this product! I know Matrix is a very good brand but I never would have thought this spray could do so much for my hair. I highly recommend it and will be buying more from this brand in the future.
Kati W.
I can't begin to tell you how much I love this product! It's an amazing detangler and leaves my hair feeling silky, smooth, and frizz free (which is something I usually struggle with!) Plus, it has a nice scent which is a bonus! I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Marcella T.
Corcoran, CA
This is an amazing product. I have dry color treated hair and this helps calm my hair and and shine to it. I use it after showering it helps detangle my hair aswell. It has many good benefits and it smells great.
Kayla F.
They weren't kidding when they named this "miracle creator". I use this product in my hair every day before combing it. It does a really good job at getting the knots/tangles out of my hair, it's a heat protector and it helps prevent frizz from blow-drying my hair and so much more! I will definitely repurchase this again in the future.
Taylor M.
I LOVE this product it so amazing! The smell is so great and it stay like all day. I spray a little in my hair when i get out of the shower and it does wonder. I actually got this in a gift size at a salon store and after using it i went and bought the big one immediately. It is also not heavy on the hair and you can feel it!
Asia h.
Deland, FL
I love this I got a full sized "sample" from attending a matrix even i just had to get another one. My first one is under half way😩. It keeps my hair soft and hydrated it also smells fantastic. It have so many benefits you wouldn't need any other product for your hair.
Taylor S.
Bradenton, FL
I love this leave in spray made by Matrix! My hair stylist recommended this product to me, and I use it on my hair and also my 3 year old daughters hair. Not only does it make your hair very smooth, and healthy looking, it smells SO good! I use this spray after washing my hair, and I will use it in my daughters hair after she wakes up in the morning because she has some serious BED HEAD! I love this product and will continue to buy:-)
Julie S.
Gloucester, MA
Just ordered some more of this..love it! It helps so much if you have thick hair,and need to brush out after washing hair,gets snarls out,plus I color my hair and protects and does so much more too! I highly suggest it, makes my hair feel so nice after drying🌟✨🌟✨🌟😚
Denise R.
Los Angeles
Great for CURLY HAIR!!! My hair stylist recommend this product to me and she suggested it would help maintain my colored hair. I saw IMMEDIATE RESULTS! I suggest to apply a little after you shower. This product goes a long way!!!
Rozalynne O.
Johnston, SC
This is my holy grail hair product! I've never found a leave in conditioner that leaves my hair as flawless as this one! I usually use it's a 10 but this product far surpasses it. I originally just wanted it as a leave in and heat protector but it does so much more! My hair is healthy again!
Pleasant hill, IA
what is your main reason for using?
Pleasant hill, IA
do you like the smell????
Michaela J.
Has anyone used this? Seems like a good product and I've been using the mask that goes with it and it works great!!
Pleasant hill, IA
does it weigh your hair down?
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
Yes it does come your hair down and it does smell good as well.