BY MATRIX

Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment - Hair Multi-Tasker Treatment has 20 beautifying benefits for your hair: leave in for nourishment, boosts shine, smoothes the cuticle, helps prevent breakage from brushing, adds moisture, helps prevent heat damage, helps fight frizz, helps even out porosity, minimizes damage, detangles, educes dryness, conditions lightly, controls fly aways, controls fly a ways, helps prevent split ends, helps soften, makes blow dry process easier, helps correct roughness, helps shield against external aggressors, improves manageability, primes hair for styling.Create miracles! Get ready for miraculous results with the Total Results Miracles. Now all you need is that perfect party! - Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment see more...

Megan T.
I am in love with this stuff. I am a huge fan of Mattix brand and this does not disappoint. I have noticed my hair drying faster and feeling so much better in general. I wash my hair almost every morning before work so this has saved me lots of time blow drying. plus it is ptotecting my hair from the heat. couldn't be happier with this product.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
I am in love with my miracle creator! I have color treated hair and I blow dry and straiten almost daily so I am always looking for a product that helps with frizz, heat protection, and cuts blow dry time. With the matrix I have found it all! My favorite part about this product is the smell it smells like I am in Hawaii! ! Highly recommend this product!
Kellie G.
This miracle creator stands up to its name! This is a leave in product similar to the "its a 10" product only it does so much more than 10 things! This stuff is amazing. It smells pretty good. I spray it on my hair wet and then blow dry and flat iron. It smooths the hair shaft and protects from heat so its perfect for anyone who straightens or curls their hair. Because it has conditioner in it it helps keep my hair moisturized and shiny!
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Honestly this is like No More Tangles for adults! I got this free on promotion at Ulta and am SO glad destiny connected us. It's super easy to use (spray on towel-dried hair and brush through) and I swear it makes my tangly color-treated hair SO easy to comb through! Not entirely sure I've noticed much benefit when my hair dries but I've only been using it for a week or so. I'm positive that it prevents breakage when brushing because of how much less tugging I have to do. It has a nice light kind of coconut-y scent, but it's not powerful and doesn't last long (at least not in competition with my shampoo & conditioner scents). I totally recommend!
Jennifer F.
This stuff is expensive and can be hard to find where I live but it's super effective and so much better than the alternatives. It really does create miracles. The smell is nice too.
Madison Z.
The mask is amazing and so is the leave in treatment! I love applying this throughout my hair after using the mask in the shower. My hair just looks and feel so nice
Caitlin C.
Syracuse, IN
I just recently got this product as a free gift at ulta when purchasing some matrix shampoo and conditioner! I love it! My hair struggles with dry and brittle nature, so the matrix total results has been helping locking in moisture! I feel safe when using a hot iron to it and comfortable with letting my hair go natural as well! Definitely worth the buy!
Sarah H.
Tamaqua, PA
I received this product as a free gift with an order from Ulta and I am absolutely amazed with it. My hair feels silky and soft and has been frizz free ever since I started using this product! I know Matrix is a very good brand but I never would have thought this spray could do so much for my hair. I highly recommend it and will be buying more from this brand in the future.
Kati W.
I can't begin to tell you how much I love this product! It's an amazing detangler and leaves my hair feeling silky, smooth, and frizz free (which is something I usually struggle with!) Plus, it has a nice scent which is a bonus! I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
This is the best leave in treatment in general, for daily usage. With coconut oil, and other helpful hair care ingredients, works well with Little Girls thin hair, fine hair, elderly thinning hair, as well as anyone else!
Des Moines , IA
what is your main reason for using?
Des Moines , IA
do you like the smell????
Michaela J.
Has anyone used this? Seems like a good product and I've been using the mask that goes with it and it works great!!
Des Moines , IA
does it weigh your hair down?
Dana A.
orlando, FL
Does this do well with thick hair