BY MATRIX #24 in Hair Treatments

Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment - Hair Multi-Tasker Treatment has 20 beautifying benefits for your hair: leave in for nourishment, boosts shine, smoothes the cuticle, helps prevent breakage from brushing, adds moisture, helps prevent heat damage, helps fight frizz, helps even out porosity, minimizes damage, detangles, educes dryness, conditions lightly, controls fly aways, controls fly a ways, helps prevent split ends, helps soften, makes blow dry process easier, helps correct roughness, helps shield against external aggressors, improves manageability, primes hair for styling.Create miracles! Get ready for miraculous results with the Total Results Miracles. Now all you need is that perfect party! - Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment see more...

Jennifer S.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
This is what my hair girl ALWAYS uses on my hair. I finally gave it a shot on my own and I love it. It makes my hair detangle easily and makes my hair soft. This product also smells amazing!!!
Taylor S.
This product does exactly what it says! It’s very effective with detangling hair and keeping it from damaging. I have thin naturally straight hair and It’s the best hairspray I have used! While it is more on the pricey side I would say it’s still definitely worth it. I am 100% satisfied and would recommend to all.
Kim W.
Mayville, WI
This product is seriously amazing! I use this and the keratin does in my hair every day and it leave its feeling so soft and so silky. It is also super affordable and I recommend it to all my clients. I think I would buy it just for the smell!
Brittany D.
phoenix
This product is very great. I just it for heat protectant and it works amazing. I really like the smell of it. I just it a lot at my cosmetology school. Everyone loves it.
Allison A.
I really love this product. It is affordable and it works great. The smell is good. It detangles like it should. It gets 4 out of 5 because I do have others I like a bit better, but this does the job
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love this spray! It says it’s a “multitasking treatment” and I think it’s a great dupe for the Redken Blonde Idol BBB Spray Multi-Benefit Hair Treatment . It definitely helps protect my hair from the heat when blow drying and adds lots of body to my hair. It also smells great!
Abigail C.
I love this product it helps me run my comb through my hair with ease and helps fight friz! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with split end problems along with friz!
Jazlynn B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This stuff is amazing. First of all, it smells heavenly. Almost like vanilla cookies, but it's not overwhelming at all. I use it everyday after the shower. It does an amazing job of detangling my nappy hair, which is also super long (like right above my butt!) it also softens my bleached ends and makes them softer and shiny. You should 200% try this product out. I let 2 of my girlfriends use it and they were also obsessed with the scent/effects and immediately asked where they can get it!
Megan T.
I am in love with this stuff. I am a huge fan of Mattix brand and this does not disappoint. I have noticed my hair drying faster and feeling so much better in general. I wash my hair almost every morning before work so this has saved me lots of time blow drying. plus it is ptotecting my hair from the heat. couldn't be happier with this product.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
I am in love with my miracle creator! I have color treated hair and I blow dry and straiten almost daily so I am always looking for a product that helps with frizz, heat protection, and cuts blow dry time. With the matrix I have found it all! My favorite part about this product is the smell it smells like I am in Hawaii! ! Highly recommend this product!
Des Moines , IA
what is your main reason for using?
Des Moines , IA
do you like the smell????
Michaela J.
Has anyone used this? Seems like a good product and I've been using the mask that goes with it and it works great!!
Des Moines , IA
does it weigh your hair down?
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
Yes it does come your hair down and it does smell good as well.

back