BY MATRIX #41 in Hair Treatments

Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment - Hair Multi-Tasker Treatment has 20 beautifying benefits for your hair: leave in for nourishment, boosts shine, smoothes the cuticle, helps prevent breakage from brushing, adds moisture, helps prevent heat damage, helps fight frizz, helps even out porosity, minimizes damage, detangles, educes dryness, conditions lightly, controls fly aways, controls fly a ways, helps prevent split ends, helps soften, makes blow dry process easier, helps correct roughness, helps shield against external aggressors, improves manageability, primes hair for styling.Create miracles! Get ready for miraculous results with the Total Results Miracles. Now all you need is that perfect party! - Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment see more...

Buy on ULTA
Sharrukina T.
I am in love with this product. I just received this as a free gift from ulta and i cant stop using it. I works great by keeping my hair frizz free and helps with detangling!
Regina C.
Nampa, ID
I feel like this goes a great job at adding smoothness to my hair, while also protecting it. I get a longer wear out of my style and my hair feels softer throughout the day.
Megan T.
I am in love with this stuff. I am a huge fan of Mattix brand and this does not disappoint. I have noticed my hair drying faster and feeling so much better in general. I wash my hair almost every morning before work so this has saved me lots of time blow drying. plus it is ptotecting my hair from the heat. couldn't be happier with this product.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
I am in love with my miracle creator! I have color treated hair and I blow dry and straiten almost daily so I am always looking for a product that helps with frizz, heat protection, and cuts blow dry time. With the matrix I have found it all! My favorite part about this product is the smell it smells like I am in Hawaii! ! Highly recommend this product!
Kellie G.
This miracle creator stands up to its name! This is a leave in product similar to the "its a 10" product only it does so much more than 10 things! This stuff is amazing. It smells pretty good. I spray it on my hair wet and then blow dry and flat iron. It smooths the hair shaft and protects from heat so its perfect for anyone who straightens or curls their hair. Because it has conditioner in it it helps keep my hair moisturized and shiny!
Jennifer F.
This stuff is expensive and can be hard to find where I live but it's super effective and so much better than the alternatives. It really does create miracles. The smell is nice too.
Caitlin C.
Syracuse, IN
I just recently got this product as a free gift at ulta when purchasing some matrix shampoo and conditioner! I love it! My hair struggles with dry and brittle nature, so the matrix total results has been helping locking in moisture! I feel safe when using a hot iron to it and comfortable with letting my hair go natural as well! Definitely worth the buy!
Sarah H.
Tamaqua, PA
I received this product as a free gift with an order from Ulta and I am absolutely amazed with it. My hair feels silky and soft and has been frizz free ever since I started using this product! I know Matrix is a very good brand but I never would have thought this spray could do so much for my hair. I highly recommend it and will be buying more from this brand in the future.
Kati W.
I can't begin to tell you how much I love this product! It's an amazing detangler and leaves my hair feeling silky, smooth, and frizz free (which is something I usually struggle with!) Plus, it has a nice scent which is a bonus! I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Marcella T.
Corcoran, CA
This is an amazing product. I have dry color treated hair and this helps calm my hair and and shine to it. I use it after showering it helps detangle my hair aswell. It has many good benefits and it smells great.
Pleasant hill, IA
what is your main reason for using?
Pleasant hill, IA
do you like the smell????
Pleasant hill, IA
does it weigh your hair down?
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
Yes it does come your hair down and it does smell good as well.
Michaela J.
Has anyone used this? Seems like a good product and I've been using the mask that goes with it and it works great!!