BY MATRIX #24 in Hair Treatments

Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment - Hair Multi-Tasker Treatment has 20 beautifying benefits for your hair: leave in for nourishment, boosts shine, smoothes the cuticle, helps prevent breakage from brushing, adds moisture, helps prevent heat damage, helps fight frizz, helps even out porosity, minimizes damage, detangles, educes dryness, conditions lightly, controls fly aways, controls fly a ways, helps prevent split ends, helps soften, makes blow dry process easier, helps correct roughness, helps shield against external aggressors, improves manageability, primes hair for styling.Create miracles! Get ready for miraculous results with the Total Results Miracles. Now all you need is that perfect party! - Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment see more...

Jessica W.
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I picked it up at salon centric one day just to try it and I fell completely in love with it. I spray it on my damp hair when I get out of the shower before I comb it out and the detangling factor in it works amazingly! It also smells so good which is always a plus. It benefits your hair in like 20+ different ways and I personally think that it made my hair feel and look thicker. I would definitely recommend this product!
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I really like this product it detangles my hair nicely while also letting me smell like cake. It also protects against heat. Which works great because i love my flat iron. I would recommend this to someone looking for a nice detangler and very nice smell. Matrix Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment
Kristi R.
This product is AMAZING & I'll always keep it in stock! It helps with frizz, it smells amazing, and it makes your hair feel so good!! I like to use it when my hair is longer where it's starting to look a little less healthy so it looks shiny and fresh! It's a little pricy but a little goes a long way and the bottle is huge so I expect it to last me a long time! I would highly recommend this product!
Julia M.
Greenville, NC
I like the smell of this product and I received it free from ulta as a promotion that they were doing, but so far I haven’t noticed too much change in my hair. I’ve been using for about two weeks now after I shower along with a sunflower oil and a vitamin B oil. My hair is extreme melt stubborn and very damaged (I’m also extremely stubborn and don’t want to cut it so I’m desperately trying to salvage my ends), so I’m not ready to give it up just yet. It has good reviews so I don’t think using a few sprays after a shower will do any damage!
Abby P.
this has saved my hair so many times since my hairdresser told me about it. she said detangling sprays are no good, and used this actual magic on my hair. i love it. frizz? got it covered. tangles? lets get em. soft to run your fingers through? you bet. ends feeling a bit crunchy? not a problem. plus, ive been told on more than one occasion that the reason i smell so good is not my perfume. this stuff is light and sweet like a cream puff.
Sydney B.
I love love love this stuff! I have thin fine hair that tangles easily and with just a couple spritzed it helps detangle my hair incredibly after a shower! Also smells good and leaves my hair shiny and smooth without the buildup or greasy feel like a lot of products do to my hair. I highly recommend trying this out for ALL hair types. There is a long list of benefits on the back of the bottle and it seems it could be useful for anyone!
Kat R.
MERCED, CA
Firstly, this leave in conditioner smells absolutely AMAZING! After I bought this and used it for the first time, I fell in love. The fact that it has 20 different benefits for your hair is awesome! It conditions, protects from heat, boosts shine, protects from breakage, and much more. Its seriously my go to all in one spray. I definitely recommend this product!
Kayleigh S.
I’ve tried many leave in treatments and this by far is my favorite! I bought this through my hairdressers salon. It’s more moisturizing than Pravana Leave In, but if you use a little too much your hair could feel somewhat greasy. Light fresh scent and affordable at about $15-$20 a bottle. Love this
Clarissa N.
At the salon I was recommended to use this product because I am always blow drying my hair. After using this for about 2 to 3 weeks now I noticed my hair was a lot softer and just easier to manage coming out of the shower. It seriously detangles your hair and the smell that it has is good too.
Amanda G.
My all time FAV hair product! I use it every time I’m done in the shower! Makes it easier to come through with my brush, feels so smooth & smells AMAZING!!! I’ve gotten so many compliments on my hair with this. Will use forever! 😍
Des Moines , IA
what is your main reason for using?
Des Moines , IA
do you like the smell????
Michaela J.
Has anyone used this? Seems like a good product and I've been using the mask that goes with it and it works great!!
Des Moines , IA
does it weigh your hair down?
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
Yes it does come your hair down and it does smell good as well.

back