BY MATRIX #36 in Hair Treatments

Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment - Hair Multi-Tasker Treatment has 20 beautifying benefits for your hair: leave in for nourishment, boosts shine, smoothes the cuticle, helps prevent breakage from brushing, adds moisture, helps prevent heat damage, helps fight frizz, helps even out porosity, minimizes damage, detangles, educes dryness, conditions lightly, controls fly aways, controls fly a ways, helps prevent split ends, helps soften, makes blow dry process easier, helps correct roughness, helps shield against external aggressors, improves manageability, primes hair for styling.Create miracles! Get ready for miraculous results with the Total Results Miracles. Now all you need is that perfect party! - Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment see more...

Buy on ULTA
Carrie T.
Leesburg, FL
I received a mini version of this in a gift with purchase. I have fine, straight hair that I color with vibrant pink hair dye. I really like the feel of this product in my hair not only when just sprayed in my hair but once it’s dried. My hair feels soft, hydrated and looks shiny and healthy. This is definitely a product I would purchase in the future. Matrix Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment
Jennifer A.
Clarkston, MI
I purchased a mini of this, and I’m super impressed! I combed this through my damp hair and air dried. My hair was very soft and shiny, frizz-free, and hydrated. I don’t have a lot of issues with my hair to begin with, so I can’t say how this would work on more coarse hair, but it worked well for me.
Kim W.
Mayville, WI
This product is seriously amazing! I use this and the keratin does in my hair every day and it leave its feeling so soft and so silky. It is also super affordable and I recommend it to all my clients. I think I would buy it just for the smell!
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
This is the best leave in treatment in general, for daily usage. With coconut oil, and other helpful hair care ingredients, works well with Little Girls thin hair, fine hair, elderly thinning hair, as well as anyone else!
Jennifer H.
This product smells really good and I have been using it for awhile. This is a leave in product that is suppose to leave your hair staying shiny the whole day and it works pretty good. Great size and a nice price
Julia M.
Greenville, NC
I like the smell of this product and I received it free from ulta as a promotion that they were doing, but so far I haven’t noticed too much change in my hair. I’ve been using for about two weeks now after I shower along with a sunflower oil and a vitamin B oil. My hair is extreme melt stubborn and very damaged (I’m also extremely stubborn and don’t want to cut it so I’m desperately trying to salvage my ends), so I’m not ready to give it up just yet. It has good reviews so I don’t think using a few sprays after a shower will do any damage!
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I came across this hair find in cosmo school and absolutely fell in love with it its a detangler you just spritz it on damp hair and it detangles and has many more benefits to the hair. I think more than 20. It left my hair silky soft. I also noticed less frizz AND IT WAS INCREDIBLY SHINY AND TANGLE FREE. LOVE IT.
Justine A.
This is such an amazing product. I apply before blow drying and my hair is left so silky and soft. And it is great for heat protection when using a hair dryer or flat iron.
Heather W.
Love this stuff! Detangles, softens, helps control frizz without weighing hair down. I got my first bottle as a free gift from Ulta and have bought 2 more bottles since
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love this spray! It says it’s a “multitasking treatment” and I think it’s a great dupe for the Redken Blonde Idol BBB Spray, 5 oz . It definitely helps protect my hair from the heat when blow drying and adds lots of body to my hair. It also smells great!
Pleasant hill, IA
what is your main reason for using?
Pleasant hill, IA
do you like the smell????
Michaela J.
Has anyone used this? Seems like a good product and I've been using the mask that goes with it and it works great!!
Pleasant hill, IA
does it weigh your hair down?
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
Yes it does come your hair down and it does smell good as well.