BY MATRIX

Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment - Hair Multi-Tasker Treatment has 20 beautifying benefits for your hair: leave in for nourishment, boosts shine, smoothes the cuticle, helps prevent breakage from brushing, adds moisture, helps prevent heat damage, helps fight frizz, helps even out porosity, minimizes damage, detangles, educes dryness, conditions lightly, controls fly aways, controls fly a ways, helps prevent split ends, helps soften, makes blow dry process easier, helps correct roughness, helps shield against external aggressors, improves manageability, primes hair for styling.Create miracles! Get ready for miraculous results with the Total Results Miracles. Now all you need is that perfect party! - Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment see more...

Buy on ULTA
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I came across this hair find in cosmo school and absolutely fell in love with it its a detangler you just spritz it on damp hair and it detangles and has many more benefits to the hair. I think more than 20. It left my hair silky soft. I also noticed less frizz AND IT WAS INCREDIBLY SHINY AND TANGLE FREE. LOVE IT.
Brittany D.
phoenix
This product is very great. I just it for heat protectant and it works amazing. I really like the smell of it. I just it a lot at my cosmetology school. Everyone loves it.
Gee G.
Clifton, CO
Im in the process of going blonde so therefore means DAMAGE!!! So I have been using this leave in conditioner to give my hair some moisture because in doing this you need protein and moisture .
Avry B.
Syracuse, UT
I AM IN LOVE! I bought a bottle of this a week ago and wow! I use this after I have blow dried my hair and before I am ready to use my wand iron.  I spray my entire head with it and let it become completely dry. My hair FINALLY holds the curl. Since finding this I've mastered the beach wave and get oodles of compliments on my hair. It doesn't feel sticky at all like a hairspray. It almost feels more like water is being sprayed on my hair. It helps tame the frizz and leaves the hair looking shiny.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Honestly this is like No More Tangles for adults! I got this free on promotion at Ulta and am SO glad destiny connected us. It's super easy to use (spray on towel-dried hair and brush through) and I swear it makes my tangly color-treated hair SO easy to comb through! Not entirely sure I've noticed much benefit when my hair dries but I've only been using it for a week or so. I'm positive that it prevents breakage when brushing because of how much less tugging I have to do. It has a nice light kind of coconut-y scent, but it's not powerful and doesn't last long (at least not in competition with my shampoo & conditioner scents). I totally recommend!
Anna B.
I have replaced my conditioner with spray treatment! I can see a complete difference in my hair in the before and after. I use it after every shower and believe me I have seen the results. It smells so good. My hair looks less greasy after a couple of days. I have thin blonde hair so you can see the grease in my hair but after using this product for over a month I can tell my hair doesn't get as greasy as fast. This product will protect your hair from almost anything. I highly recommend it to you!
Taylor M.
I LOVE this product it so amazing! The smell is so great and it stay like all day. I spray a little in my hair when i get out of the shower and it does wonder. I actually got this in a gift size at a salon store and after using it i went and bought the big one immediately. It is also not heavy on the hair and you can feel it!
Jessica W.
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I picked it up at salon centric one day just to try it and I fell completely in love with it. I spray it on my damp hair when I get out of the shower before I comb it out and the detangling factor in it works amazingly! It also smells so good which is always a plus. It benefits your hair in like 20+ different ways and I personally think that it made my hair feel and look thicker. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kristi R.
This product is AMAZING & I'll always keep it in stock! It helps with frizz, it smells amazing, and it makes your hair feel so good!! I like to use it when my hair is longer where it's starting to look a little less healthy so it looks shiny and fresh! It's a little pricy but a little goes a long way and the bottle is huge so I expect it to last me a long time! I would highly recommend this product!
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I really like this product it detangles my hair nicely while also letting me smell like cake. It also protects against heat. Which works great because i love my flat iron. I would recommend this to someone looking for a nice detangler and very nice smell. Matrix Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment
Pleasant hill, IA
what is your main reason for using?
Pleasant hill, IA
do you like the smell????
Pleasant hill, IA
does it weigh your hair down?
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
Yes it does come your hair down and it does smell good as well.
Michaela J.
Has anyone used this? Seems like a good product and I've been using the mask that goes with it and it works great!!