BY MATRIX

Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment - Hair Multi-Tasker Treatment has 20 beautifying benefits for your hair: leave in for nourishment, boosts shine, smoothes the cuticle, helps prevent breakage from brushing, adds moisture, helps prevent heat damage, helps fight frizz, helps even out porosity, minimizes damage, detangles, educes dryness, conditions lightly, controls fly aways, controls fly a ways, helps prevent split ends, helps soften, makes blow dry process easier, helps correct roughness, helps shield against external aggressors, improves manageability, primes hair for styling.Create miracles! Get ready for miraculous results with the Total Results Miracles. Now all you need is that perfect party! - Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment see more...

Molly V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought this product when my hair was to my hips to help with detangling after showers. It does actually make a big difference. Is the best detangler I have used? No. However, it does just the trick. I have very thick, long hair, so it’s tough to find defangling products that actually work well. I would definitely recommend for people who have normal to thin hair for best results. It also has many other benefits, the most significant being shine and texture. It makes your hair so soft.
Carrie T.
Leesburg, FL
I received a mini version of this in a gift with purchase. I have fine, straight hair that I color with vibrant pink hair dye. I really like the feel of this product in my hair not only when just sprayed in my hair but once it’s dried. My hair feels soft, hydrated and looks shiny and healthy. This is definitely a product I would purchase in the future. Matrix Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I always keep a travel size of this spray with me at all times. I have long thick frizzy hair that needs taming. Whenever I need a quick deflate, or shine I pull this out and give it a light spray. It leaves my hair super soft and not heavy or greasy! I bought a larger version just so I could keep refilling my travel size!
Sonya B.
This product works really good. My hair feels and looks healthier. It also has a sweet smell . it doesn't have a strong perfume scent. I've been using it for a very long time. After I wash my hair I spray it on my hair and comb it. I really like that it doesn't make your hair feel oily or look oily.

Amber M.
West Covina , CA
This helps to detangle and help the color last in your hair. You just need a few sprays and you are good to go. I use it as soon as I get out of the shower. To me it doesn’t have a scent and for the price you can’t go wrong.
Jennifer M.
Clarkston , MI
I purchased a mini of this, and I’m super impressed! I combed this through my damp hair and air dried. My hair was very soft and shiny, frizz-free, and hydrated. I don’t have a lot of issues with my hair to begin with, so I can’t say how this would work on more coarse hair, but it worked well for me.
Tiffany R.
Marshall, AR
My hair was really dry and I did not know what to do, so I went to my hairstylist and she suggested I use this product plus change my conditioner. This smells amazing and makes me hair feel so soft! When using this, a little goes a long ways. I will definitely continue to buy this product! Btw, I have thin curly hair but it works good with my daughters thick straight hair.
Maggie W.
Atlanta
This stuff is amazing! My hair goes from completely unmanageable to me being able to brush through it in a couple seconds. It makes my hair feel soft and smooth as well. Not to mention it as this amazing scent to it that kind of smells like bubble gum almost to me. Not quite sure what the scent is but it’s so nice!
Heather W.
Love this stuff! Detangles, softens, helps control frizz without weighing hair down. I got my first bottle as a free gift from Ulta and have bought 2 more bottles since
Tasha L.
I absolutely love this product so much I am in my second bottle. I have wavy hair and it makes it much more manageable to brush after my shower. Definitely helps cut down on split ends and makes hair shinier. My hair feels healthier with this product. It smells good too.
Des Moines , IA
what is your main reason for using?
Des Moines , IA
do you like the smell????
Michaela J.
Has anyone used this? Seems like a good product and I've been using the mask that goes with it and it works great!!
Des Moines , IA
does it weigh your hair down?
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
Yes it does come your hair down and it does smell good as well.