BY MATRIX #5 in Hair Treatments

Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment - Hair Multi-Tasker Treatment has 20 beautifying benefits for your hair: leave in for nourishment, boosts shine, smoothes the cuticle, helps prevent breakage from brushing, adds moisture, helps prevent heat damage, helps fight frizz, helps even out porosity, minimizes damage, detangles, educes dryness, conditions lightly, controls fly aways, controls fly a ways, helps prevent split ends, helps soften, makes blow dry process easier, helps correct roughness, helps shield against external aggressors, improves manageability, primes hair for styling.Create miracles! Get ready for miraculous results with the Total Results Miracles. Now all you need is that perfect party! - Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment see more...

Matrix Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment

Start your review of Matrix Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
For starters this stuff smells amazing! The sent basically lasts all day in my hair! I think this is by far my favorite heat protector I have used. This dose not make my hair crunchy like some others have. But this also dose not make my hair greasy or weigh it down.

The nice thing about this product is that it is a multi purpose product. I have used this as a leave in conditioner treatment on wet hair. Then I can spray it on dry hair and use it as a heat protector. Since this is a multi purposes product it is easy travel with because you only pack one bottle.

This stuff is kind of pricey for me. But I think it's worth it since it can do it all.
I love this stuff. I have naturally wavy hair that can make me look like an 80's rockstar, and that obviously went out with the 80's. I apply this on my towel dried, morracan oil treated hair and I crunch my hair for a few minutes. Then I let my hair dry naturally and the curls are sooo beautiful. This took the place of "It's a Ten" for me. With all products like I have noticed that if you dont shake them up prior to use when the bottle runs low a thicker creamy lotion remains.
I'm in love with this product. It smells amazing. I use it every single day. Helps detangle my hair along with leaving it soft. If I want to air dry my hair and walk out the door, this product is all I need. Definitely reccomend to all hair types.
Lakeland, FL
This is a great leave in treatment for my hair. It smells amazing, kind of similar to the bum bum cream and it's not to heavy for my fine hair. When I use this my hair always looks super shiny and it is very soft without any frizz. This is a great treatment when my hair is feeling on the dry side.
San Antonio, TX
Super easy to use without any waxy coating on your hair.
Smoothes, protects from heat, anti frizz, color protecting, everything in 1 bottle! Great when you're trying to simplify your hair routine. Great scent, too.
I love when my clients get better results when they use this product.
This is a must have for everyone! My hair keeps the color it is dyed much longer when using it. My hair has been noticeably healthier since I started using it as well. It is light weight enough for my daughter’s hair as well. It’s definitely worth the money!
Champaign, IL
This stuff is amazing! I have fine wavy hair and it works wonders for me. However, my daughter has THICK CURLY hair and she was not as enamored. She liked it but not as much as me. I will buy it again and she will likely use it in a pinch.
Palmyra, MO
This product is so great for your hair and smells amazing! It makes my hair feel so so soft and smell great. I have previously dyed my hair blonde and back to brown so it’s a little dead, this product brings my hair back to life!!
Salina, KS
Absolutely love this product it smells amazing and I use it before I blow dry and it also helps with straightening my hair it’s a little more pricy than some things you can buy but it last quite awhile. I will def repurchase
Lewisville, TX
I really enjoy this! It’s a little expensive but the bottle last forever! I mainly use it on my ends because I have oily hair and can make my hair oily faster but just at the roots. But it makes my ends looks shiny and soft!
Des Moines, IA
what is your main reason for using?
Des Moines, IA
do you like the smell????
Has anyone used this? Seems like a good product and I've been using the mask that goes with it and it works great!!
Ocoee, FL
Does this do well with thick hair

Matrix Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Treatment

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email