Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Shea Butter Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Miranda F.Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Shea Butter Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Ashley B.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Shea Butter Shampoo with 24 hour Smooth Repair Technology cleanses as it moisturizes and helps repair the look of damage. see more...

Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I use this shampoo daily and I'm obsessed with it! I got a sample one day at Ulta, and ever since I've been using this shampoo! I will never ever go back to cheap shampoo again.
This product helps tame my crazy, curly, frizzy & thick hair. It moisturizes my hair very good! The smell of this shampoo is amazing!
Matrix has always been a good hair brand. Very professional and high quality products that improve your hair health.

If you haven't used this before, you have to! I promise you'll never go back! It's pricey but worth every penny!!
Lisa K.
I've been using this shampoo since I was in 7th grade and I love how soft it makes my hair feel. I found when I use shampoos with proteins in it, it has a reverse effect on my hair and makes it really dry and brittle. This shampoo never does that!
Taylor P.
Kennewick, WA
Definitely my favorite shampoo. Leaves my hair feeling so soft. I have an oily scalp and it works great. The scent is amazing! It lathers up really well and does an awesome job! I will always repurchase.
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
I keep moving back and forth between different shampoos but I have gone back to this one numinous times! It leaves my hair feeling sooo soo soft! I bleach my hair a lot so my hair tends to feel pretty dry and this helps with that so much!
Katie P.
Youngsville , NC
I struggled to find a shampoo that didn't leave residue on my hair and make it feel weighed down. I am glad that I discovered this product. It makes my hair feel smooth but still not heavy like other products. I also love the smell!
Mckenzie L.
I am a big fan of matrix hair products!! We use them a lot in the salon at my Cosmo school. It lathers really nicely and has a great smell to it! I have heard great things from clients who have used this that have frizzy hair and have loved how it tames their frizz!
Raquel D.
Pretty happy with this shampoo and it's conditioner. I got it as a gift so I don't know the prize but it leaves my hair silky and full of life. I've really had good results so far. Very satisfied, I would recommend it to anyone with frizzy hair.
Leteshia
Lewisville, TX
Really nice moisturizing shampoo. It's hard for my hair to soak up moisture but this shampoo definitely helps out alot. I did notice my hair didn't dry out as fast as before I used it .
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO IT MADE MY HAIR SO SILKY SMOOTH! ITS A LONG LASTING SCENT BUT NOT OVER POWERING! It gives you volume. It lathers well just rinse it all off. I am very satisfied!
Cookie M.
South gate , CA
I use this product daily and love it. I usually use Pureology (smooth) but use Matrix when the wallet is low. Great results and controls my frizz