Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Shea Butter Conditioner, 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Miranda F.Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Shea Butter Conditioner, 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Jessi W.

BY MATRIX

Jessi W.
Montevallo, AL
These is the best stuff, hands down. Worth every penny. Smells amazing, and a little goes a long way. Makes your hair soft and manageable. I'll never buy anything else.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I paired this up with  Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Shampoo and together definitely made my hair quite soft. At the end of the day my hair did end up a bit greasy by the roots, but overall did not make my hair look dry. I don't think this worked too well with my bleached and colored hair so I'm onto finding a better duo for my personal needs, but this product is definitely decent and is worth it if you buy on sale.
Emily B.
Memphis, TN
My hair is pretty dead on the end from bleaching and heat damage. In one wash, with not other product, I notice that my hair is softer and smoother!