BY MATRIX

Total Results Mega Sleek Shampoo - Mega Sleek System, with shea butter, helps control rebellious, unruly hair and manages frizz against humidity for smoothness. Up to 5X smoother hair*. Hair is smooth, shiny and defrizzed. Suitable for color-treated hair.Mega Sleek, previously known as Sleek. Keep it smooth! Get ready for everlasting smoothness with Mega Sleek. Now all you need to do is play it smooth! With shea butter to seal the cuticle, Mega Sleek provides frizz control for silky-smooth hair and up to 5X smoother hair.**With system of Mega Sleek Shampoo, Conditioner, and Mega Varnish vs. a non-conditioning shampoo. - Total Results Mega Sleek Shampoo see more...

Sarah K.
Another fantastic recommendation form my mother-in-law. This miracle in a bottle for my thick and frizzy hair! I don't have a very high maintenance beauty routine and the less product I have to put in my hair the happier I am. This shampoo is wonderful enough that if I don't have the conditioner it's still smooth and silky! I'm also thankful enough to have hair that doesn't need to be washed everyday so I can use this and be just fine for two days-sometimes three of I'm feeling risky 😁
heather c.
I love this product. I have very dry thick hair.
this stuff has made my life so easy my hair is so soft and light now. I would recommend this to anyone it really gives you such a beautiful shine. it's not greasy or anything like that. I have a long of hair so with this a little goes a long way so I highly recommend it.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
I recently purchased this from ulta because I was tired of cheap shampoo and conditioners that seemed to leave my hair greasy and causing build up. I got it on sale 2 for $20 and I absolutely love it! my hair feels so amazing. it really does make it smooth and shiny and it smells awesome!
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I purchase this Shampoo for my daughters and ever since they have been using it their hair is so smooth and sleek. Zero dryness or frizz, but they were blessed with beautiful hair that is silky straight. They shampoo about every other day since they are only four and eight years old and pretty active. The shampoo also has a very nice scent that is not overpowering. I generally purchased my bath and hair care products at Ulta. Highly Recommend!
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
I love the mega sleek line. it's hard for me to find a product that makes my hair smooth and non frizzy but doesn't make me oily. I recommend this product for any hair type including color treated hair that is dry and damaged.
Aly B.
This only works if you will be leaving your hair down. I felt it made it a little greasy looking if I had it up one day and then let it down the next day. Easy to comb through and does keep flyaways down. Kinda pricey.
Drew G.
Big Cove Tann, PA
I love this shampoo and conditioner it literally is wonderful. I don't like to use any other brand cause the other make it feel like straw. It makes my hair so soft and smell nice. I love it
Wendy M.
San Antonio, TX
I recently purchased this shampoo and conditioner because my hair dresser recommended it since I had gotten my hair done. I did a partial balayage and it leaves my hair so smooth. It is safe for color treated hair and it doesn't wash out the color as other do!
Caitlyn R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I got this product for Christmas and I've used it now for almost a month. It's made my hair super soft and smells great! It makes my hair shine. I was very satisfied with the amount of suds that came off a small amount of the product.
malena c.
Lake worth
Review for: Total Results Mega Sleek Shampoo more...
Lo mejor que he usado me emcanta deja el cabello super suanve y con mucho brillo me encanta lo he usado por bastante tiempo y la verdad no dejaria de usarlo