BY MATRIX

Total Results Mega Sleek Shampoo - Mega Sleek System, with shea butter, helps control rebellious, unruly hair and manages frizz against humidity for smoothness. Up to 5X smoother hair*. Hair is smooth, shiny and defrizzed. Suitable for color-treated hair.Mega Sleek, previously known as Sleek. Keep it smooth! Get ready for everlasting smoothness with Mega Sleek. Now all you need to do is play it smooth! With shea butter to seal the cuticle, Mega Sleek provides frizz control for silky-smooth hair and up to 5X smoother hair.**With system of Mega Sleek Shampoo, Conditioner, and Mega Varnish vs. a non-conditioning shampoo. - Total Results Mega Sleek Shampoo see more...

Stacey M.
Milford, OH
I really love how moisturizing this shampoo is. I have very difficult hair. This is a really good shampoo and i will continue to use it. My hair isn't as frizzy and puffy as it usually is when I use this. I wish it clean a little better.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
Review for: Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Shampoo more...
In love with this shampoo! Cleans my hair so well! It has a great scent and is very long lasting. It made my hair feel clean and silky. This is the best I have found so far for shampoo. I am very satisfied with this shampoo. I would highly recommend and will be buying again!
Melissa C.
Recently bought the jumbo bottles and so far I am liking it. It smells amazingly good, leaves my hair really soft, manageable, and shiny. Good price for a higher end brand.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Review for: Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Shampoo more...
I have used matrix products prior to this shampoo and i wasn't expecting too much out of it. I bought this on sale and it definitely was a great deal for a liter, but i don't this this shampoo works well on my bleached and colored hair. I did notice my hair felt soft, but it got quite greasy at the end of the day. you do not need to use a lot of this product so it lasts a great amount, but i found this a very average shampoo.. wouldn't say it's done my anything different than a typical shampoo.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
My friend uses this shampoo and i tried theirs out and i loved it! First of all it smells really great, it also leaves my hair looking shiny and sleek but without looking greasy. I went and stocked up on some liter bottles at the beauty brands liter sale
Katie E.
West Harrison, IN
This shampoo is one of the best I've ever tried. I have super frizzy and curly hair and this shampoo tames it to a certain extent, without leaving any residue on my hair. It lathers great, so that you don't have to worry about using a ton. I definitely recommend buying this shampoo if you aren't looking to spend a ton of money, but want a good quality.
Wendy M.
La Habra, CA
I recently purchased this shampoo and conditioner because my hair dresser recommended it since I had gotten my hair done. I did a partial balayage and it leaves my hair so smooth. It is safe for color treated hair and it doesn't wash out the color as other do!
Adriana C.
Pompano Beach, FL
It Smells great, my hair looks smooth and soft. It does help with frizzy. I love this product, it really works. Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Shampoo
grace b.
Clermont, GA
I really like this shampoo it makes my hair sooooooooooo soft and hydrated. it also smells like sunscreen. subscribe to my channel grace Bailey I'm new to youtube and I would really appreciate your support.
Amber C.
I use this shampoo every day and I love it so much. It keeps your hair silky smooth, its perfect if you like to straighten your hair. It lathers so bubbly and I just love love love it, I recommend this product 100X.