Matrix Total Results Iron Smoother uploaded by sophia l.

BY MATRIX

Sleek. controlled, defrizzed, moisturized Solve the challenges of unruly, medium to coarse hair. Sleek Iron Smoother protects against high heat damage and humidity. Maximizes performance of thermal tools with lasting style memory. Salon Perfect Results: totally smooth, shiny, defrizzed hair from shampoo to shampoo. For sale only in professional salons. . see more...

• Do you know if this product leaves your hair shiny?1 Answers
  • Do you know if this product leaves your hair shiny?1 Answers
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
I don’t really care from this product, the scent is very strong and I don’t care for the texture that it leaves my hair. As soon as I spray it in my hair instantly becomes so dry and crusty and I giant knot that I can’t brush through. I would not buy this.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
This product really works great at protecting my hair from heat damage from a flat iron or curling iron. I gave it 4 stars because I have used other heat protectants that have left my hair feeling soft and silky after straightening, and the matrix doesn't quite get the same results. I have also noticed that strong scents will stick to my hair if I have used the heat protectant like when I am putting wood in my wood burner, I am left smelling campfire all day from my hair however it doesn't happen if I haven't used it. It really does keep my hair protected tho, the bottle lasts a long time too, and its very affordable.
Melissa V.
Boston, MA
This is my all time cant live without. Ive tried other stuff to protect my hair from the heat and when I straighten my hair but this is the only one that does what i need it to. I sleep with my hair up and in buns which leaves my hair weavy. Just three sprays and brush it through my hair then straighten it stay likes this all day. I totally recommend giving this product a try because you will love it.
Brittany T.
Corbin, KY
One of the only products I've ever purchased that I completely fell in love with to the point I will never look for a better product for. It really does help with heat damage!!
kimberly d.
Huguenot, NY
A wonderful product. Leaves the hair smooth and smelling good. I use & my hair color is brown - naturally pretty straight as it is. One of the best I've used & I will be buying again when I run out. Hope you go and try it
Ashley V.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like this product because it makes my hair smooth. I use it whenever I straight my hair.. use it before you hair irons so it won't get frizzy
Misty S.
Haysi, VA
This product works great on my hair. it smells great and leaves my hair glowing. I would recommend this product to any type of hair.
Kendal S.
Ringgold, GA
This product is amazing. I love the way it makes my hair feel and smell. It makes it feel so healthy and not damaged.
sophia l.
Detroit
Oh my god this is the best stuff I've ever used on my hair at Holston get a great straight into my hair
Caty M.
This stuff smells amazing and leaves my hair so shiny. It doesn't weigh down my hair either
Adrianna H.
Do you know if this product leaves your hair shiny?
Adrianna H.
Do you know if this product leaves your hair shiny?