Matrix Total Results Hello Blondie Conditioner uploaded by Stéphanie S.Matrix Total Results Hello Blondie Conditioner uploaded by Erika D.

BY MATRIX

Total Results Hello Blondie Conditioner - Lightweight formula prolongs radiance of blonde tones. Moisturizes intensely without adding weight to hair. Brightens shine, prevents damage, and protects against UV rays.Hello Blondie, previously known as Blonde Care. Brighten your blonde! Get ready for brilliant blonde with Hello Blondie. Now all you need to do is have more fun! Hello Blondie uses chamomile to soften and detangle while providing brilliant shine and radiance, multi-dimensional blonde color, and making hair 10X stronger.**With system of Hello Blondie Shampoo, Conditioner, and Flash Filler vs a non-conditioning shampoo. - Total Results Hello Blondie Conditioner see more...

Stacy M.
Review for: Matrix Total Results Hello Blondie Conditioner more...
Has completely helped me keep my bleached blonde hair vibrant! Have been using for a month and each time i put it on my hair gets lighter! Love it
Kylie T.
Fayette, MO
Works okay as a conditioner. I always use a purple shampoo so that could be why but i never noticed a difference as far as brightening.
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
Love the smell of this conditioner and the way it makes my color treated hair feel silky smooth! Must have for those light blondes!
Caroline Q.
Love this shampoo and how nice it's kept my color in my hair. Very effective!!! Very affordable too.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Works reallybwell for blondes. Leaves hair soft and manageable . I would recommend it
Sarah N.
Frankfort, KY
I love this! It definitely takes the orange/copper tones out of bleached hair.
Shauna W.
Punxsutawney, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Matrix Total Results Hello Blondie Conditioner more...
Love this for the price. This blonde conditioner really performs well compared to other high end hair care brands. I love the smell and lightweight feel
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
This is a great conditionner, but not as hydrating as I thought. I bought it at an hair salon and it helps keeping a nice brilliance to blond hair. It is totally suitable for color-treated hair. I might buy it again!!
Renee-Lise S.
Sudbury
I'm obsessed with their purple shampoo!! It's my go to! I use to as soon as I notice my blonde starting to yellow. It's a little pricey but so effective! I'm so satisfied and I'd recommend to anyone with lightened hair.
Brooke L.
Cairns, Australia
I have been using Hello Blondie ever since I bleached my light blonde. It is long lasting if you don't wash your hair for a while. It's not the best I've used but it does make my hair feel really soft after using. It smells really nice too and leaves a nice scent. Would recommend to anyone with well, blonde hair!