Matrix Total Results Hello Blondie Conditioner uploaded by Stéphanie S.Matrix Total Results Hello Blondie Conditioner uploaded by Erika D.

BY MATRIX

Total Results Hello Blondie Conditioner - Lightweight formula prolongs radiance of blonde tones. Moisturizes intensely without adding weight to hair. Brightens shine, prevents damage, and protects against UV rays.Hello Blondie, previously known as Blonde Care. Brighten your blonde! Get ready for brilliant blonde with Hello Blondie. Now all you need to do is have more fun! Hello Blondie uses chamomile to soften and detangle while providing brilliant shine and radiance, multi-dimensional blonde color, and making hair 10X stronger.**With system of Hello Blondie Shampoo, Conditioner, and Flash Filler vs a non-conditioning shampoo. - Total Results Hello Blondie Conditioner see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jesica R.
Norman, OK
Review for: Matrix Total Results Hello Blondie Conditioner more...
This is a great conditioner to buy if you want good quality at a great price!! It smells great and makes my hair so soft. I love that it’s especially for blonde hair. I feel like it makes my hair more vibrant.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
This conditioner smells amazing and it makes my hair so soft. It is a little pricy but it is worth it! It also takes less than a dime size and it keeps my blonde looking great!
Katie R.
I use this conditioner with my hello blondie shampoo and love this!! It makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and helps any damage I have! The smell of this is so good also and as long as I have blonde hair this is the one I will buy!
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
Review for: Matrix Total Results Hello Blondie Conditioner more...
This conditioner is incredible and it leaves my hair very smooth. I will be repurchasing when I'm done with this bottle in the mega size if they have it. I've been using it for almost 5 months and I have noticed results
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I have blonde hair acquired by lots of bleaching so conditioning is of vital importance to me. I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair super soft and prevents breakage. I get it at the salon where I go to and am grateful they keep it stocked!
Josephine S.
I dye my hair all the time and I'm constantly searching for new purple shampoos and conditioners! This product smells good and also doesn't leave your hair dried out like most blonde hair care! It's also a really good price !
Kat W.
San Diego , CA
I love this conditioner so much. It smells so nice. My hair dries so bad in the summer and this product keeps it soft and radiant. It does help with keeping the hair color blonde and fresh. Must buy, if you are blonde and your ends are very dry! :) You can purchase at select salons and stores like Ulta.
stephanie c.
N Dartmouth, MA
Great conditioner. being bleach blonde it's a job in itself to keep up. The bleaching process is damaging tried this product instead if my normal redken. Was pleasantly surprised. Doesn't leave hair greasy and weighed down. Will definitely purchase again
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
I am very impressed by the Matrix Hello Blondie line. This conditioner leaves my hair soft and smooth, not weighed down and helps keep my "natural" highlights last longer. Definitely recommend the shampoo and conditioner
Diana K.
Brooklyn, NY
I am an ash blonde currently and noticed sometimes parts of my hair can become brassy over time. This stuff does wonders especially if you leave it in for a few minutes!