BeautyHairHair ProductsMatrix
Total Results Heat Resist Shampoo 10oz

Matrix Total Results Heat Resist Shampoo 10oz

by Matrix

Heat Screen Technology Heat Protective Cares for Color-Treated Hair For Dull, Brittle Hair Solve the challenges of dull, brittle, over-stressed hair. Heat Resist Shampoo with Heat Screen Technology, helps cleanse as it primes hair for heat styling. Heat protective formula helps to retain hair fiber moisture for intense protection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Total Results Heat Resist Shampoo 10oz!
Nicole  M.
Corona, NY
Matrix Total Results Heat Resist Shampoo 10oz uploaded by Nicole  M.
I recently got this shampoo and I've got to say I absolutely love it. It has a very suttle scent and my hair feels so clean but not dried up. My hair is mixed and my oily roots really reacted so well to this shampoo. I definitely recommend it and will purchase it again.
Katie A.
Pocahontas, AR
Great to use on days when I'm going to be using heat products on my hair. Smells good too
lizbeth R.
I like this shampoo because it helps you when you style your hair with heat tools often when your styling it doesnt smells like burn and leaves hair really shiny helps you with the freeze.
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
I enjoyed the smell of this smapoo, but I found that it made my hair feel like straw. I wished it worked like the name implies, but it just wasn't right for me.
Ashley M.
Rockwall, TX
I didn't like this shampoo. It dried out my hair, when it is supposed to be a repairing shampoo.
Shantae J.
Casper, WY
As a hair dresser I see lots of amazing shampoos. I love this one because I use lots of heat on my hair
Sarah G.
Tempe, AZ
Great shampoo for days when I am going to apply major heat to my hair. Lathers well and smells fantastic
Ayslinn L.
Dodge City, KS
Loved that my mom recommended this to me. It has helped my split ends and made me hair feel full of moisture
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn
Love the matrix hair products they have every hair product i could need. I love the way my hair feels when im done using this. Definitely repurchasing
Alli M.
I purchased the Matrix Total Results Heat Resist Shampoo from my local hair salon. To be honest, I didn't see much difference and I didn't care for the scent. Wouldn't repurchase this one.

Looking for your answer?