Matrix Total Results Curl Super Defrizzer Gel uploaded by oana c.

BY MATRIX

Defrizzed, touchable Solve the challenges of uncontrollable, curly hair. Curl Super Defrizzer™ Gel with Anti-Frizz Nutri-Curl Technology™ instantly delivers lightweight, strong-hold definition and lasting frizz resistance. Perfect, shiny curls without stiffness that lasts. Salon Perfect Results: totally touchable, lustrous curls in control. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

Angela R.
Harrodsburg
Really liked this gel. It kept my curls smooth, defined and not frizzy at all. It did not make my hair hard and crunchy feeling. It held my style all day without getting poofy.
Trudy L.
Falkville, AL
My hair is that in between not quite defined curls and for sure not straight. On those days I want to scrunch and go this is my product. This product defines my girls and cuts out all the frizz. My hair is very thick and this has a lasting hold. This product is about $15.
Abby M.
Portland, OR
SMELLS FABULOUS!! Seriously! Doesn't weigh my hair down, lasts all day and NO FRIZZ! I use it almost daily and never dries my hair out. My hair looks freshly cut daily...so frizzies!!! YES!!!
Sabrina S.
Seriously love this stuff! takes away the fizz without leaving the crunch like most gels do! It's water based to which means a little water will re activate it! A little goes a long way
Ayline C.
i have wavy hair and this gel always helps tame my mane. It exceeded my expectations it leaves my hair smelling great and it makes my hair look very natural it also doesn't flake like other gels tend to do. I definitely recommend this to others.
Rachael G.
Debary, FL
Helps tame my curls but I didn't care for how my hair felt. My hair is coarse and thick so defrizzers sometimes tend to make my hair feel weighted and or crunky.
I have tried many defrizzers on my hair with poor results. This product however is awesome. I generally purchase 2 at a time so I will not ever be without it.
Brooke M.
Northport, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This super defrizzer gel truly works wonders! My daily routine is to put on the related cream, then the gel, and my hair looks great all day!
Angel D.
Justin, TX
Worked amazing, I can't find it any more. Wish I could because my curls were not frizzy, limp, nor did they fall during the day!
Trisha M.
Sullivan, ME
Really helps defrizz my hair. This product is a little heavy and I didn't like that. I want my curls to be able to bounce.