Matrix Total Results Curl Shampoo uploaded by Mariia M.

BY MATRIX

Defrizzed, touchable, in-control, quenched Cares for color-treated hair Solve the challenges of uncontrollable, curly hair. Curl Shampoo with Anti-Frizz Nutri-Curl Technologyâ„¢ gently cleanses and nourishes as it helps control frizz. Salon Perfect Results: totally touchable, lustrous curls in control. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

• I'm looking for a new shampoo. I read on Pinterest that this sham...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo have sulfates in it?4 Answers
Tanya T.
Deltona, FL
I bought this shampoo from Ulta in the largest size that they had. I love it. The smell was amazing. Not too strong. The packaging was fine. i did have to purchase a pump but that was no big deal. It was well worth it. Now this was for my own personal home use. I wash my hair about twice a week and this lasted me about 5 months. Worth it 100% And i would definitely recommend this to anyone who has curly hair.
Christina D.
Blacksburg, VA
Only shampoo I've found that reduces my frizz significantly while not weighing down my curls. Love the smell, and the price. The big bottle is usually only about $20 and it lasts me months!
Stephanie S.
Jamestown, TN
AMAZING!!! I absolutely LOVE this product! My daughter has permed hair and this shampoo leaves her curls frizz free and incredibly soft all day! It's a very thick shampoo and smells great! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with curly hair!!! Matrix Total Results Curl Shampoo
Lily G.
Charlotte, NC
This is a good general shampoo. I have wavy type 2A-2B hair and I can't really tell if it helps boost my curls, which is why I didn't give it 5-stars. However, this shampoo is good for getting gunk out of your hair. I use it along with the Matrix Curl conditioner. If you are looking to boost your curls I would say try something else but if you just need shampoo that you can get for cheap (liter sale at Ulta I'm looking at you) Matrix is a great option.
Elaine H.
A good shampoo for curly hair - just not for me. I have used this system a couple times and when I had shorter hair it worked much better. Unfortunately with my super long hair I need a lot of moisturizing which this did not provide. I will not be buying again. Altogether not a bad product, just not right for me.
Ayla J B.
Killeen, TX
Went to the beauty salon during this summer and they had was my hair with this brand and omg did it smell wonderful. But when my hair was already washed and blow dried It felt smooth and smelled extremely great.. Love love it. Bought me two bottles. Shampoo and conditionier. 💞
Keri C.
Orange Park, FL
I truly believe this product helps my curls pop after using this product. It's smells great. A tad on the pricey side but Ulta always haves some great sales. This curl formula is definitely better than other brands that have a shampoo for curls.
Whitney R.
I have naturally curly hair (not super tight curls). This shampoo does not weight down my curls, and makes it a lot curlier than normal shampoo. I absolutely love this shampoo.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This product smells amazing and works like a charm and my hair is hard to keep from I definitely recommend this to any girl that has hair that is tough to get to scrunch to look curly
Heather D.
I love the scent of matrix products. this is a great shampoo and hydrates my waves to make them look healthy and like they aren't dry
Javier P.
Doral, FL
Does this shampoo have sulfates in it?
Selena B.
Villa Hills, KY
I'm looking for a new shampoo. I read on Pinterest that this shampoo is great for thick and wavy hair. I'm a little skeptical, however, because it says that it is for curly hair. Just wondering if anyone with thick curly hair has used this. If so, what kind of results did you have?