BY MATRIX

Total Results Curl Please Shampoo - Gently cleanses and nourishes as it helps to control frizz. Moisturizes wavy and curly hair, helps control frizz and define curls, helps support the structure and add strength to each curl strand.Curl Please, previously known as Curl. Bounce your curls! Get ready for defrizzed, long-lasting curls with Curl Please. Now all you need to do is curl up with that special someone! This humidity-resistant formula has jojoba oil to nourish hair while providing fully-defined and lively curls. - Total Results Curl Please Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
Demara W.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best shampoo I have ever found for curly hair I mean this shampoo changed how easy it was to wash my hair. This is now the only shampoo me and my hair like anymore.
Emmy H.
Beavercreek
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolutely curly shampoo! I’ve tried a few out there looking for my favorite on and this is it. Perfect to keep those curls in all day. Great smell and great product. I love it and have yet to find anything just as good.
Jacqueline B.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo. I think it smells great, and the scent lasts all day long. It helps my hair curl up more than other shampoos. I feel like my hair is moisturized after using it. I use it with the matching conditioner. They work well together.
Lisa S.
Branford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly hair as well as my teenage son. This shampoo leaves our curls in shape, feel soft, has a great scent and our hair feels so clean
Cassidy B.
Trion
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is to die for!!! It's amazing! I would recommend this to everybody!! It truly works and its the best all around.

Echo A.
Lake Stevens, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product delivers. I use this with the matching conditioner and I have frizz free beautiful curls that look and smell great.
Amanda L.
mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way my curls turn out with this stuff! No more crispy curls for me. Leaves soft curls and no frizz at all.
Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX
This shampoo smells really great! Did wonders on my hair, didn't have to do too much and it lasted a while for me.
Gabrielle C.
Maryville, IL
Best shampoo I've ever had, all of the matrix curl please products have done wonders on my hair. It is no longer frizzy or dried out. It no longer requires a ton of work or product in it anymore either
Tiffany T.
Winston Salem , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The most amazing shampoo I've ever used in my life. I love the smell of this shampoo. And a lot of shampoos make my hair feel heavy and weigh it down. But it doesn't and it's awesome!