Matrix Total Results Curl Please Shampoo uploaded by Rosa C.

BY MATRIX

Total Results Curl Please Shampoo - Gently cleanses and nourishes as it helps to control frizz. Moisturizes wavy and curly hair, helps control frizz and define curls, helps support the structure and add strength to each curl strand.Curl Please, previously known as Curl. Bounce your curls! Get ready for defrizzed, long-lasting curls with Curl Please. Now all you need to do is curl up with that special someone! This humidity-resistant formula has jojoba oil to nourish hair while providing fully-defined and lively curls. - Total Results Curl Please Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
Sophie J.
ypsilanti , MI
Review for: Matrix Total Results Curl Please Shampoo more...
I use this shampoo every wash day and I will not go back to anything else. I love the results once my hair dries, it just gives the natural curls a bunch of definition and silkiness.
Gerlourde T.
160-02 Tuskegee Airman Way, Jamaica
Review for: Matrix Total Results Curl Please Shampoo more...
Love this shampoo it makes my hair soft and curls popping. It smells so good. It lather perfectly and I just love so much. Matrix Total Results Curl Please Shampoo
Demara W.
Bedford, IN
Best shampoo I have ever found for curly hair I mean this shampoo changed how easy it was to wash my hair. This is now the only shampoo me and my hair like anymore.
Rosa C.
Nampa, ID
Absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner!!! It helps motivate your curls into their natural curl pattern and give your hair a beautiful dine without the greasy look you get from most frizz taming serums.
Jacky B.
Orlando, FL
I really like this shampoo. I think it smells great, and the scent lasts all day long. It helps my hair curl up more than other shampoos. I feel like my hair is moisturized after using it. I use it with the matching conditioner. They work well together.
Emmy H.
Fairborn, OH
My absolutely curly shampoo! I’ve tried a few out there looking for my favorite on and this is it. Perfect to keep those curls in all day. Great smell and great product. I love it and have yet to find anything just as good.
Gabrielle C.
Maryville, IL
Best shampoo I've ever had, all of the matrix curl please products have done wonders on my hair. It is no longer frizzy or dried out. It no longer requires a ton of work or product in it anymore either
Tiffany T.
Kernersville , NC
The most amazing shampoo I've ever used in my life. I love the smell of this shampoo. And a lot of shampoos make my hair feel heavy and weigh it down. But it doesn't and it's awesome!
Lisa S.
Branford, CT
I have naturally curly hair as well as my teenage son. This shampoo leaves our curls in shape, feel soft, has a great scent and our hair feels so clean
Cassidy B.
Trion
This product is to die for!!! It's amazing! I would recommend this to everybody!! It truly works and its the best all around.

Kayla B.
Does this product remove a lot of buildup well?