BY MATRIX

Total Results Curl Please Contouring Lotion Curl Control Leave-In - Contouring Lotion boosts body, bounce and shine as it nourishes with light moisture for definition. Touchable, lustrous curls that are in control. Helps support structure and add strength to each curl, gives strong hold and frizz control.Curl Please, previously known as Curl. Bounce your curls! Get ready for defrizzed, long-lasting curls with Curl Please. Now all you need to do is curl up with that special someone! This humidity-resistant formula has jojoba oil to nourish hair while providing fully-defined and lively curls. - Total Results Curl Please Contouring Lotion Curl Control Leave-In see more...

Buy on ULTA
Hayley S.
Allendale, MI
My mom loved this product! I gifted it to her as a Christmas gift! She loved that her curls remained soft after use, instead of crunchy like other products! I would recommend this for women with curly hair!
Jennifer J.
West Chester, PA
I am extremely picky about how my hair looks and feels when it's curly. This product leaves my hair with non-crunchy curls and still holds it really well. I can't feel build-up when I touch my hair and my hair is super soft when I wash it. I love this stuff!!
Caitlin C.
I love the texture and hold of this product. I have fine, thin, curly hair and this helps hold and form my curls and doesnt weigh my hair down. I can reactivate it with water in between washes. Doesn't make my hair feel crunchy.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
I love this stuff. I have dry hard to manage curls. this lotion makes them so lightweight and extra bouncy! smells amazing too! I don't need to use too much of the product either. thanks Matrix! I've been using their products for 15 years and will continue to!