BY MATRIX

Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Richmond, KY
If you have curly hair like I do, this is the best
conditioner you can use. It doesn't take a lot, it
spreads easy compared to others that take two
handfuls to cover your head. The smell and shine
last for two or three days. I will keep buying this!
Molly L.
Molly L.
Brookline, NH
I recently purchased this to go with the strengthening shampoo. While I did not care for that, This was a lot better. I found that it gave my curls a lot of moisture without weighing them down and making my whole head/scalp greasy. I usually go 2-3 days without washing my hair and I could do that with this conditioner!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
St Augustine, FL
Love this Conditioner! My hair is very frizzy and when I try to leave it out, my curls flop! This is one of the best I have tried and it really helps with my frizz Control. Keeps my curls hydrated all day!
Genesis Z.
Genesis Z.
Oxnard, CA
I use matrix sleek and shine, but my mom actually has super curly hair and I gave her this to try. It works well and keeps curls in shape and without frizz after first use. Can't go wrong with matrix!!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Marlin, TX
It leaves your hair supper soft , but it could be better !!! The smell isn't so great .
Megan D.
Megan D.
Coral Springs, FL
I love matrix products for my hair. The shampoo and conditioners are very moisturizing, and always leave me feeling great after using. They do not dry my hair out, like alot of other products I have used before. It lathers alot which I like. I wish it was more "natural" but oh well.
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Butler, MO
This is great. I'd say I have previously damnaged, previously colored hair which is now getting back to normal
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Winters, CA
This shampoo smells great and leaves hair very very shiny but I have very messy wavy curly hair and it didn't do very much to improve my curl pattern or make it lay any flatter
Maria M.
Maria M.
Calgary, AB
YYYYYAAAASSSSSS!!!!! This conditioner used to be the bomb when I had natural curls..(now it's wavy-curly because I used to straighten it every day) The conditioner has such a great scent and i was definitely happy with how hydrated my curls were.