BY MATRIX

Defrizzed, touchable, in-control, quenched Cares for color-treated hair Solve the challenges of uncontrollable, curly hair. Curl conditioner with Anti-Frizz Nutri Curl Technology™ replenishes moisture, detangles and defines as it controls frizz. Salon Perfect Results: totally touchable, lustrous curls in-control. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

Stephanie S.
AMAZING!!! I absolutely LOVE this product! My daughter has permed hair and this conditioner leaves her curls frizz free, incredibly soft and tangle free all day! It's a very thick conditioner Matrix Total Results Curl Conditioner and smells great! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with curly hair!!
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
The scent of this conditioner is amazing, it not only smells great, but also is safe to use with color treated hair. My hair felt soft and healthy after using this conditioner. Would strongly recommend this conditioner because in not only keeps your color in tact but it also makes your hair feel & look super healthy.
Kennia G.
Hollywood, FL
I like this condicioner. Is generous with my hair. I use this product twice a week... sometimes 3 times a week. I bought it in walmart and target... I really like it... shampoo and condicioner. Both. I aprove tgis product. Is satisfied. And it is'n expensive.
Marisa B.
Burley, ID
I love this conditioner for my curly hair. Leaves my curls defined and bouncy and my hair soft and it smells amazing!! It costs a bit more, but if you are like me and have crazy natural curly hair, this is worth the buy.
Amabelle P.
Was recommended this product by my salon technician after coloring my hair. It gives so much moisture and really locks in your color. I love the smell (it's usually what they use on all hair types at the salon). I go to the liter sale at Beauty Brands and stock pile on this stuff!
Gabrielle C.
Maryville, IL
I prefer the curl please to this product because this one just felt felt like it was way to heavy on my hair and was weighing it down. I have curly dark blonde hair and I felt as if it just did not really work for me
CarolAnn H.
Aiken, SC
I absolutely love this conditioner. works great! I think it is definitely safe for color treated hair. It helps the hair to feel soft and rejuvenated. I will definitely continue to use it in the future. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Love it!
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I have weird curls that sometimes only wave and then other curls are more curly... its weird. But, I do really like this conditioner! It seemed to help my hair overall be more of its curly self and more tame!
Claire B.
I bought this product because I had heard great reviews about it, but didn't find it helpful for my wavy/straight hair. I'm sure this product works well for people who have naturally curly hair, but not for wavy hair. The smell was wonderful, but the price was a bit high.
Christina D.
Blacksburg, VA
Best when paired with the Curl Shampoo by Matrix. Best conditioner ever for curly hair. My hair is on the drier/frizzier side and this helps maintain bouncy, set curls.