BY MATRIX

Matrix Total Results Curl Boucles Shampoo for Unisex, 10.1 Ounce see more...

• Every curl product I use, wears off before my day is half over!! ...2 Answers
  • I have very curly long hair. I've been looking for a product that...1 Answers
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
I've been using Matrix for a while now and love it. I have very curly natural hair and this products has done wonders for my curls. My cults look moisturized and healthy. I own other shampoos in between washes just to give my hair a break. This thing is perfection.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I get a little bit weary of trying shampoos for curly hair, but I actually really liked this shampoo (and the conditioner as well). I think it really did help define my curls along with my daily hair routine. It smells good and feels great! Definitely recommended!
Robin B.
Perry, IA
Matrix curl Shampoo has been the best overall benefit for my hair, I have used literary hundreds of shampoos, until I started using this shampoo my hair was uncontrollable, when your able to get the results I have gotten from this shampoo cost is no issue, switching to another brand not an option!
Gabriella C.
Porterville, CA
It really cleans my hair and gives it a nice soft texture when I'm done using it. I think that this product is better that others that I have tried. The packaging is sleek and nice. It it affordable for how large the size is. I would definitely buy this again.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
I like it is for either sex. Great for curlys. Expensive. highlights and curly hair. My spouse is brown haired and curly and thick. Works for any hair type. Nice scent long lasting product.
Yesenia C.
Stanton, CA
If you have oily hair you will like this shampoo it cleanses well however isn't very moisturizing probably also depending on your hair type for coarse hair it isn't that great.
Samantha M.
Pleasant Vly , MO
I have super curly thick hair and this stuff is amazing for that. It keeps my curls looking so healthy and bouncy! I will continue to use this product for sure!
Caitie L.
San Marcos, CA
I absolutely love the way this stuff smells! Its one of my go to shampoos when I'm at the store and need something quick! It always makes me hair look great!
Natalia K.
I have a curly hair, so it works fine, not sure if it makes my hair even more curly. Good product, but I'll buy something different next time
Maria Engler G.
Walcott
I like this shampoo it is a great product. With naturally curly hair you need a special shampoo and this works great.
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO
Every curl product I use, wears off before my day is half over!! Anyone have good luck with this one???
Mylem R.
Orlando, FL
I have very curly long hair. I've been looking for a product that takes care of my curls & keeps them healthy. Is this good for that ?