BY MATRIX #25 in Shampoo

Total Results Color Obsessed So Silver Toning Shampoo - Discover Matrix Color Obsessed So Silver previously known as Color Care So Silver.Matrix Total Results Color Obsessed So Silver neutralizes unwanted brassy warmth and eliminates dull, yellow tones. Illuminates highlights on blondes and adds shimmering brightness to grey and white hair. - Total Results Color Obsessed So Silver Toning Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
Merima M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Matrix Total Results Color Obsessed So Silver Toning Shampoo more...
This purple shampoo does work; it's a super dark purple color, and I notice a difference after I use it. I did need to use it about 3 times back to back though to get all the yellow out though. The smell is also pretty good; some purple shampoo smells make me want to vomit, but this one smells high-end like a salon shampoo. The bad thing is that it will DRY your hair into a crisp. I also notice insane fall out when I use this. I feel like if I continued to use this consistently, I would end up bald. That's why I only save this for when my hair need more intense toning. I also went through a bottle really fast? I probably use like half a cup to cover all my hair. It does lather really well though. I'm not sure if I'll be repurchasing this; I like the results, but I hate how it makes my hair feel. If you do want to try this out, make sure to use a really good conditioner with it and limit it to once a week at most.
Annalynn K.
I do sell this at the salon I work at. This does work miracles on blonde hair. With purple shampoo you can’t leave it in to long. If you have yellow in your hair I would leave it in maybe around 5 minutes. Only a little bit of yellow I would wash you hair with it everyday till you see that change, you need to play it safe. If you want that grey hair it will be a little harder because you do want to leave it in a long time but you will have to watch it. Leaving it in to long will turn your hair purple. DO NOT BLEACH OUT THE PURPLE. Just keep washing your hair and it will come out. Like I said before I do love this product and will always use this product. Makes my hair almost the white grey I want!💕Matrix Total Results Color Obsessed So Silver Toning Shampoo😍
Carmen R.
Love this purple shampoo!
Amazing stuff! I've used a lot of purple shampoos and this one is one of the best! It completely removed the brassy color from my hair after one use (with other brands, I didn't really notice a difference in my hair). This is powerful stuff, I liked it a lot! I liked the smell of it a lot too. I don't recommend using this every day, but maybe 1-2 times a week is all you need.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
When I get my hair foiled at the salon this is what she uses as a shampoo after bleach/developer. She washes my hair twice with this shampoo. I think it does a good job cancelling out the brassy tones, also it lathers very well in my hair. It also smells good! Not sure if this will be my go to for buying it for my house, I’m still experimenting with other purple shampoos, but this does a pretty good job!
Amy S.
This shampoo is my go to to keep my bleached hair looking like I just came from the salon. I use it every other time I shampoo. Smells good and does not dry your hair out! This shampoo is very pigmented so be carful that you don’t get it everywhere! If your nailbed turns purple don’t be alarmed. It washed out easily.
TIP- for hair that’s really brassy try putting shampoo on DRY hair. More of the toner will absorb and it will look fresh and bright again in no time!
Alejandra E.
COLUMBUS, OH
Every time I use this shampoo everyone asks me if I just got my hair done. The scent is fine and the texture is not too thick and not too runny. I got this bigger bottle for less than $20 on sale at Ulta. I use several pumps and coat my hair completely and let it sit for at least 5 minutes on my hair. I stop when my lightest hairs look dyed purple. This shampoo works way better than Paul Mitchell and Bed Head's purple shampoos.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wow, I love this shampoo!! I first tried this by recommendation of my stylist and knew I needed it. It smells amazing and I feel like I just left the salon after using it. It is rather expensive, but just so worth it. I also did notice a more silver tint to my hair.... less yellow blonde and more silver blonde..... which is just what I wanted!!! My hair feels clean and hydrated after. I love it.
Olivia L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I had my hair dyed Ashe blonde last summer and I used this everyday to maintain the Ashe color. It is gentle and nonstripping considering I use this as a daily shampoo and my hair has not become more dry. I recently went back to Ashe brown hair and I still use this daily to keep it more on the cool toned than warm. For hair that is not platinum or silver, I don’t think this does a great job for toning. The results are not lasting and I feel I had to use it everyday to maintain the hair color. I have also tried other brands that worked way better than this, but also cost a lot more. For hair that is borderline platinum, this is great for maintaining and everyday use. For anything below that, I would definitely consider Tec Italy if you are really looking to tone.
Jenny R.
This stuff is amazing - hands down, period. I recently went bleached white-ish blonde (which I’m trying to get whiter), and this was recommended to me at Ulta along with the brass off conditioner. I told my stylist what I’d bought and she said it’s one of the best purple shampoo/conditioner sets! After using it once my friend noticed immediately that my hair was lighter with less yellow. Hugely recommend!
Wendy F.
Manchester, MD
I used this purple shampoo for maintenance or my platinum hair for about a year. At first it worked really well for eliminating yellow, brassy tones between hair appointments, but after about 8 months it seemed to lose some of its efficacy. Ultimately I switched to another brand because this product does have some harsh chemical ingredients.
Alexandra R.
Dalton, GA
I need help trying out a new purple shampoo my hair is about a shade or two below platinum and I really want it lighter! Will this help me out? Is it better than other brands?
Hannah L.
Does this cause anyone to break out on their face? It works really well getting rid of the brassiness in my hair but since I have sensitive skin, it causes me to break out :(
Jenna T.
richmond, KY
I naturally have brown hair and went to the salon two weeks ago and had an ombré done that included bleaching the bottom half of my hair. My hair is so brittle and greesy-dry(if that makes sense). should I use this to fix it or something else!?!
Amy Z.
Orlando
Will this shampoo give you a purple tint
Alexia S.
Norfolk, VA
I dyed my hair "silver" but I sadly game out looking a little green. Would this product help?!