BY MATRIX

Total Results Color Obsessed So Silver Toning Shampoo - Discover Matrix Color Obsessed So Silver previously known as Color Care So Silver.Matrix Total Results Color Obsessed So Silver neutralizes unwanted brassy warmth and eliminates dull, yellow tones. Illuminates highlights on blondes and adds shimmering brightness to grey and white hair. - Total Results Color Obsessed So Silver Toning Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alma S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this shampoo! The quality is fantastic as well. I️’ve had multiple bleach sessions and this shampoo has been doing wonders for my hair. I’ve used different brands and they tend to make my hair look washed out by week one of my salon session. I’m so glad I️ was able to discover this gem!
Hannah C.
Eagleville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve tried sooo many different purple shampoos to help combat the natural gold tones in my blonde hair as I want my hair a nice icy shade and this is by far the best one I’ve used. The only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is that it doesn’t smell the greatest but I wouldn’t say it smells bad either, it’s just not one of those shampoos I smell and go “oh wow this smells amazing” like I did with the Unite Blonda purple shampoo. I bought mine at Ulta over the summer when they were having a sale and got a liter for about $12 or $13 and still haven’t run out but when I do, I’ll absolutely be buying this again.
Heather B.
Tiffin
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your blonde keep reading. When I had blonde hair I always worried it would be yellow or get yellow. This shampoo removes any brassieres you may have and keeps it that cool icy color your looking for. Just be carful not to use it everyday or your hair will start to get a purple tone to it.
Faith R.
Mounds
Review for: Matrix Total Results Color Obsessed So Silver Toning Shampoo
Huge fan. Though this product does leave terrible stains on your skin (wearing gloves is advised) what it does in return for my hair is amazing. The brassiness was completely gone. Be careful how frequently you use and how long you leave it on. Your hair will turn the color of this shampoo.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this from the salon that I go to after I got my hair redone on Friday. My stylist said to try this because it will keep my color looking new and my color won't bleed as bad as drug store brands. Well, my color did not bleed at all and it only took a dime size to shampoo mg hair!! I will keep this product from now on. It's a little pricy but it is well worth every penny!
Molli M.
Ripley, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for color treated light blonde hair - it helps keep the brassiness out, and my hair seems to otherwise get very brassy quickly after coloring. Only complaint is that it makes my hair very dry, but I combat that with conditioner
Macey F.
Richmond Hill, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ use this so much! I️ love the smell and I️t makes my hair look great. So affordable and easy to find! I️ will never use anything else other than this. I️ am so happy with this shampoo and the way I️t makes my hair look!
Lupe M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve tried this as i died my hair , personally it’s good. It does it’s job although the smell is not the best it has a very weird scent. It’s cheap and can be bought at ulta. Overall I’m satisfied with giving it a try .
Robin R.
Review for: Matrix Total Results Color Obsessed So Silver Toning Shampoo
Hands down the BEST purple shampoo out there! It has a pleasant scent and is highly pigmented. Tones brass and leaves hair soft and healthy! Good price. If you are a blonde I Highly recommend you get this shampoo!
Emily C.
Spokane, WA
My absolute favorite purple/silver shampoo! It is the only shampoo that gives me incredible white tones in comparison to other shampoos that deposit too much purple. Not only does it do it's job for toning but my hair feels super soft afterwards!
Alexandra R.
Dalton, GA
I need help trying out a new purple shampoo my hair is about a shade or two below platinum and I really want it lighter! Will this help me out? Is it better than other brands?
Deirdre T.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I'm about to start using Matrix Total Results Color Obsessed So Silver Toning Shampoo. Now I need advice: Which deep conditioner works best after (besides matrix)?
Amy Z.
Orlando
Will this shampoo give you a purple tint
Susann V.
I recently got my hair dyed to silver and I'm loving it, but I'm looking for a good shampoo to keep the color in for a longer period of time. I know silver is very high maintenance. How did you like this shampoo? Is it effective?
Alexia S.
Norfolk, VA
I dyed my hair "silver" but I sadly game out looking a little green. Would this product help?!