Matrix Total Results Color Care So Silver Shampoo

by Matrix

Brightens & Neutralizes Unwanted Yellow Tones. Neutralizes Brassy Warmth. Eliminates Yellow Tones. .

How often should I use this shampoo? I bought this one about a month ago in Ulta but still haven't tried it. Is it better than the AG Silver toning shampoo?
How often should this be used? I don't want to use it too often, but still be able to maintain it!
Just bought this shampoo last night. Should I use only this product in the shower? Or do I wash my hair regularly first, use this, and then finish with regular conditioner? It feels strange to only use this.
Start your review of Matrix Total Results Color Care So Silver Shampoo!
canoga park
By nature I’m brunette but I love to be blonde, when I get my hair colored my hair color Slightly yellow and matrix total results silver shampoo helped to result my problem. Now I have platinum color not yellow. Also I can tell the difference after using this shampoo, my hair is not too dry. My hair look very healthy. I love it
Phoenix, AZ
I love this shampoo! I use it about once a week or once every two weeks and it helps to tone out my blonde hair and get rid of golden or brassy tones. It’s not harsh or drying, and it helps extend the life of my color in between salon visits. I highly recommend this shampoo for people that like a more ashy blonde color!
Puyallup, WA
This is a fairly good shampoo that works to remove brassy yellow tones from hair that was supposed to stay silver, white or ash blonde. The shampoo tends to work best on silver hair as it does work quickly and can leave remnants of violet on some blondes if left on too long.
Narragansett, RI
This is on my back bar at the salon. Deep purple pigment, and best for blondes or gray hair. To improve this product I would make the bottle bigger, and offer more product. Matrix is a great line and compared to other purple shampoos this one is wonderful
Princeton, MN
Very purple! Does a great job, if you follow the instructions! Definitely leave on for a couple minutes before you wash out. Be careful of your tub surround and shower curtain – it will stain if left on and not washed off right away!
Shrewsbury, PA
I think this product is something I highly recommend for my blondes, I like this a lot better then most who leave your hair looking brassy. It helps take away the most brassy parts of your hair. I highly recommend this to all!
Gulf Shores, AL
I used this shampoo when i had blonde hair. And i worked pretty good! It helped me with my hair getting yellow and i loved it. I loved the scent and that i could use it only once a week and it worked awesome.
I liked this product but it didn’t do much for my hair. I thought that it was a pretty standard shampoo and only targets a small amount of people. Best for any hair. I wouldn’t buy it again for myself.
East Bernstadt
I love this shampoo on white, platinum, silver and gray hair. Very clean, feminine scent. The lather is full on. Feels clean and pulls any color deposit that is left, especially if you shampoo twice.
Corbin
I've used this since I've been sixteen years old 13 years I've used it. Its affordable and it works miracles especially on bleached hair. I would recommend it to anyone that dies their hair blonde often. The so silver hair care line is amazing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...