Matrix Total Results Color Care So Silver Shampoo

by Matrix

Brightens & Neutralizes Unwanted Yellow Tones. Neutralizes Brassy Warmth. Eliminates Yellow Tones. .

How often should I use this shampoo? I bought this one about a month ago in Ulta but still haven't tried it. Is it better than the AG Silver toning shampoo?
How often should this be used? I don't want to use it too often, but still be able to maintain it!
Just bought this shampoo last night. Should I use only this product in the shower? Or do I wash my hair regularly first, use this, and then finish with regular conditioner? It feels strange to only use this.
Start your review of Matrix Total Results Color Care So Silver Shampoo!
Omaha , NE
I really liked how it kept my blonde highlights in my hair. It keeps it brighter longer. I would recommend this to all my blonde friends out there. It’s reasonably priced.
Concord, CA
Okay this is my fav purple shampoo! Hands down the best! Plus if you’re someone who loves pumpkin things in my opinion it smells literally like the inside of a pumpkin lol
Yuma
There a long time since I've used it used to be a great product would love samples to enjoy and to do it by Logic about it so other people can hear about it and my hair texture is different I have wavy curly hair but also colored with bait great to try some samples again and I love samples would be awesome
Fallbrook, CA
I like this one a lot, this one and he Bouck one are my favorite for when I can’t get the canola no yellow shampoo. Smells amazing and doesn’t strip my hair or leave it brittle and dry, while also brightening and toning like no other. It looks like I just had my hair done after I use this stuff it’s fantastic.
new hope
It kept my blonde hair from getting brassy in between highlighting appointments but sadly I was allergic to something in the product and my scalp and hairline broke out into a rash. I’m sad I can’t use it anymore because I really liked the results
Festus
Honestly, this product really does tone brassy hair, but I used it so much during cosmetology school that I can hardly stand the smell anymore. If you’re looking for toning specifically without concern for the aroma, then this product is for you~
Springfield
Have blonde, silver or natural grey hair? That seems brassy at times? This is a great professional product that will take that brassy tingle out of your hair while making it feel healthy as well! You can’t beat this product!
Corona, CA
I have had platinum blonde/silver hair for years and I’ve been using this shampoo to tone the whole time. I tried expanding and trying other brands but I always kept coming back to this one. It seems to work just fine. And it doesn’t smell too chemically.
Plainfield
I like the smell of this shampoo. It doesn’t really make a difference on the tone of my blonde. But it does smoothe out and moisturizes the damage and dryness that happens when you bleach your hair. It is pricier but better than products that are cheaper.
Ishpeming, MI
Absolutely loved this product! There was a noticeable difference in the brass tone of my hair after the FIRST use. It didn’t leave a film on the hair, it left my hair feeling very clean. Definitely satisfied and would buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...