BY MATRIX

Brightens & Neutralizes Unwanted Yellow Tones. Neutralizes Brassy Warmth. Eliminates Yellow Tones. . see more...

• How often should I use this shampoo? I bought this one about a mo...1 Answers
  • How often should this be used? I don't want to use it too often, ...1 Answers
  • Just bought this shampoo last night. Should I use only this produ...2 Answers
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Matrix Total Results Color Care So Silver Shampoo, 10.1 Ounce, Matrix Total Results Color Care So Silver Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz more...
This shampoo is amazing if you color treat your hair. This shampoo definitely helps maintain and helps prevent the beauiful color on your hair from fading. You want to make sure to let it sit on your hair after you lathered and massaged your scalp, so that the shampoo can do its thing. I wouldn't use it regularly, but I would try to use it at least 2 times a month. Overall, this is a great shampoo, especially for blonde tones/highlights =)
Liberty A.
Corona, CA
I have had platinum blonde/silver hair for years and I’ve been using this shampoo to tone the whole time. I tried expanding and trying other brands but I always kept coming back to this one. It seems to work just fine. And it doesn’t smell too chemically.
Ruby S.
Centerville, UT
Great working product. My hair goes brassy super fast. This stuff saves me! A little goes a long way. It's kind of pricey for shampoo, imo, but it lasts a long time since you don't need too much of it.
McCall M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I would have to say that this is my favorite blonde hair shampoo. It removes all the brassy tones from my hair and keeps it a nice silver color. I usually use it every other day because it can really dry your hair if you're not careful. However, I leave it in for maybe an hour once a week and then deep condition my hair--it does wonders.
Cosette D.
Medford, OR
Great purple shampoo. I love that it's not drying and tones my hair wonderfully. Plus it's not quiet as expensive as some on the market right now. Only down side for me is that I don't love the scent it's a little strong but goes away quickly. However would definitely buy it again!
Sara G.
Warwick, RI
I use this on my highlighted blonde hair to keep it from getting brassy. This stuff is so good, that it has lightened my highlights to an icy platinum color. Love this stuff, it's a new holy grail.
Giovanna D.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
I really love this purple shampoo works very well Vinnie takes out the yellow tones in your blonde hair worth the price don't need too much to get your whole hair definitely worth it
Sydney S.
Franklin, TN
I am a medium blonde with light blonde highlights who wants to keep her hair toned without having to pay for a trip to the salon. So Silver is perfect for me! I have thick/dry hair so I can't wash my hair everyday, which makes other purple shampoos like Clairol Shimmer LIghts not work very well for me. It does not dry your hair out like other toning shampoos. You will notice a huge difference in the yellow tones after just one use! The shampoo will have minimal effects on the darker blonde pieces of hair, but will still take away the brassiness and give you more of an ashier tone.
Nancy O.
I went to the salon to get my hair done, I got highlights but some of my highlights were orange/yellowish, so the lady in the salon recommended me the Matrix total results color and I gave it a shot. My highlights turned blonde, it worked magic I started to see result on the second day. Hands down I love it & will keep buying it.
Alecka C.
I have naturally dark black/brown hair, and I finally decided to go blonde. Anyone with colored and highlighted hair knows that the color can tend to fade and become brassy. Thanks to Martix Total Care So Silver I never have to deal with yellow or brassy looking hair. A lot of times people use this shampoo every other day or so, but I like to use it everyday. The toning aspect can be drying, so just be sure to follow up with an ultra moisturizing conditioner.
Savannah K.
Fort Bragg, NC
How many uses does it notice to tell a difference?
Chris B.
Polk City, IA
What does this do for gray/white hair?
Shari E.
Boca Raton, FL
Just bought this shampoo last night. Should I use only this product in the shower? Or do I wash my hair regularly first, use this, and then finish with regular conditioner? It feels strange to only use this.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I have a blonde balyage that has already turned a little brassy, will this help to correct it or is this only preventative?
Davina H.
Oro Medonte, ON
So I have very blonde hair, will this turn my hair blue?