Matrix Total Results Color Care Shampoo 500ml uploaded by Jamie A.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Total Results Colour Care Shampoo is enriched with Vitamin E and sunflower oil that helps protect against fading, extending the life of your colour vibrancy. For Best Results use with Matirx Total Results Colour Care Conditioner. see more...

Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
I have purple shampoo and it is phenomenal. It's so purpley toned that I have to dilute it with my other regular shampoo and it still tones my bleached blonde hair. It's like a transformation each time I use it.
jennifer g.
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
this has been my go to shampoo. I've been using it throughout having blonde hair to now black hair. i love it
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Love this shampoo! Smells great and really helps with color treated hair. Doesn't fade out color!
Ambrosia R.
Ambrosia R.
Edmond, OK
I love this shampoo! It smells so good, lathers really well, and keeps your color from fading! A little goes a long ways so this bottle lasts forever! It smells clean and refreshing! I will definitely continue to buy matrix!
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.
Stockton , CA
I use this so that my hair won't get damaged when I dye it its a really good shampoo to keep it nice and smooth
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
De Soto, MO
Love the smell of this plus how soft it makes my hair. Spending money on a great shampoo is totally worth it! Highly recommend.
Missy L.
Missy L.
Love Matrix products! The Matrix Total Results Color Care Shampoo works wonders on my color treated hair. I have think hair and this product works good, has a good lather! I would purchase again! Highly recommended!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Matrix total results color care shampoo smells really good and keeps your hair looking great! It has a pretty color too! Definitely worth trying!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
I have naturally dark hair, but I always have some blonde throughout. This helps me keep my blonde truly blonde! It doesn't smell that great(definitely not like a typical shampoo), but a little bit goes a LONG way!!
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Kingwood, Tx
Works amazing on hair especially colored hair . Keeps it vibrant for a longer amount of time