Matrix Total Results Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Jamie A.

BY MATRIX

Fade Guard Technology™ Anti-fade*, brilliant, protected, nourished Solve the challenges of dull, dry, color-treated hair. Color Care Shampoo with Fade Guard Technology™, containing Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil, helps protect against fading and extends the life of your color vibrancy.*Gently cleanses away dulling residue as it renews moisture and helps strengthen porous hair.**Salon Perfect Results: totally brilliant color shine that lasts. *When using the system of shampoo and conditioner **When using the system of shampoo, conditioner and lotion spray For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

Pearl 🌸.
Temple
Review for: Matrix Total Results Color Care Shampoo more...
I haven’t really noticed that my color lasts longer with me using this shampoo. Also I know a little bit of hair loss is normal but I feel like I have a LOOOOOT of hair loss with this shampoo.
Brittany M.
Orangeville, UT
Matrix Total Results products are some of my favorite to use in the salon because not only are they extremely effective, they are sold at a price that fits mine and my client's needs. I love the color care shampoo because it protects my color while giving me a fresh and clean shampoo.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
I love this shampoo! It's great for long lasting color treated hair. It smells great and it is long lasting. Very affordable at ulta during liter sale! Highly recommend this or any other matrix products!
Dana P.
Ephrata, PA
I have used this product this year but to be completely honest I
don't think it was anything special . I passed it off to my husband
and children .would not purchase again.
Elizabeth F.
Sandy, UT
Love the smell. Great for color, but nothing to get overly excited over. I love matrix and how it doesn't leave a film or weigh down my hair. I always trust Matrox after dying my hair.
Cara M.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this shampoo so much! Helps my color last longer than a store bought brand and smells great. Would recommend buying in bulk though, since single bottles go for around $12.
Jenny H.
Easley, SC
I usually switch shampoos bc it's like my hair stops responding to it but I don't have that problem with this one! Been using for a month & will defiantly buy again!!
Cassie B.
Matrix is the only brand I will use for shampoo! I love it and the color care truly does its job! My color lasts longer and makes my hair feel so nice !
MaryLee P.
Blackwood, NJ
Great shampoo for color treated hair and hair that just needs a little more of a gentle shampoo. Doesn't strip color and not too heavy on your hair.
Jody  S.
Parker City, IN
I love this product for when I color my hair. ..it appears to make it last longer! I love the way it smells and alternate it with other products
Hannah J.
Nashport, OH
Is this good? I just colored my hair and have yet to find a good shampoo