Matrix Total Results Color Care Miracle Treat Lotion Spray uploaded by Jessica A.Matrix Total Results Color Care Miracle Treat Lotion Spray uploaded by Bethany C.

BY MATRIX

Protected, brilliant Color Case Miracle Treat 12™ Lotion Spray with 12 benefits for your hair: helps protect color-treated hair. conditions for instant silkiness. detangles. helps strengthen hair*. helps seal the hair from damage*. provides moisture. helps prevent breakage*. increases manageability. maximizes natural body. tames frizz. smoothes and tames hair. helps restore shine *When. see more...

• Will this help my damaged hair? I don't necessarily need it to deta...3 Answers
Matrix Total Results Color Care Miracle Treat Lotion Spray
  • "I started using the entire line of color care about 2 years ago and love it." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this every time I get out of the shower!" in 1 review
  • "I just started using this a couple months ago." in 1 review
Katie R.
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally bought this as a leave on conditioner and have since replenished it three times. It's light, not greasy, smells refreshing, and makes it soft and silky. It is meant for color treated hair but works just as well for not colored hair.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Eugene, OR
Love the matrix line.. It's not super high quality but I still have loved all their products that I've used. Especially their color line
Beth G.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
This miracle spray makes my hair nice and soft. It also detangles. The smell is nice too. I apply it to damp hair then blow dry.
Denisse O.
Denisse O.
Really love this hair product. It makes my hair feel so soft and it smells great ❤️
Maddisen S.
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA
Used this after the package change, loved it. never made my hair feel heavy.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
This product is AMAZING. Spray it in wet hair before you blow dry. Protects against heat and frizz. Your hair will feel super soft. Since it's a professional product it's more pricy, but worth the money, would definitely recommend
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use matrix everyday. I have bleached hair and this helps fight damage and restores your hair to be healthier and shinier
Kasey J.
Kasey J.
This product is a life saver. I don't use conditioner in the shower because my hair is super fine and weighs down easily. It is light, de-tangles, smells great (even my husband loves the smell), and hydrates extremely well. I use it every time I wash my hair! It also helps my ends from getting bad and just all in all keeps my hair healthier.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone compares this is the product it's a 10 and it's very similar, leaves the hair feeling very soft!
Liv W.
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
I love this hair product. I use it after I wash my hair before I brush it with my way brush. For the price, it is a great product. It leaves me hair well conditioned and really brings the color out. Very satisfied.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
South Easton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this help my damaged hair? I don't necessarily need it to detangle my hair after a shower, so I am more focused on letting my hair be healthy so it will grow. Also can this be compared to its a 10 products?