Matrix Total Results Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Dawn D.Matrix Total Results Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Jamie A.

BY MATRIX

Color Care. Fade Guard Technology™. anti-fade*, brilliant, protected, nourished Solve the challenges of dull, dry, color-treated hair. Color Care Conditioner with Fade Guard Technology™, containing Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil, helps protect against fading and extends the life of your color vibrancy.* Moisturizes and nourishes to help strengthen porous hair.** Salon Perfect Results: totally brilliant color and shine that lasts week. *When using the system of shampoo, conditioner. **When using the system of shampoo, conditioner, lotion spray. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

Matrix Total Results Color Care Conditioner
  • "Love matrix always leaves my hair silky and smooth and pretty sure they use this at the salon my mom works at from time to time" in 2 reviews
  • "it keeps my hair soft and looking healthy." in 1 review
  • "The Shampoo leaves my hair clean and helps keep my colour bright." in 1 review
  • "I have color treated hair, that I flat iron daily." in 1 review
  • "it really works for my hair." in 1 review
Jamie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this set recently and the shampoo and conditioner are both fabulous. My long hair is shiny and manageable after washing. The fragrance is light and price point is perfect. It's too soon to tell how well it maintains color, but as of now-I'll buy again!
Renee W.
Arvada, CO
I have medium to light brown hair, I always keep blond high lights so this shampoo helps to keep my color lasting longer with out fading. My hair is really clean, has a nice healthy shine, the smell is great. Can't recommend this enough.
Anastasia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like this conditioner as well as the shapoo in the line. It is light, did not give me weird greasy hair and definitely moisturized my locks. I color treat my hair to a dark red from a very true jet black and this conditioner keeps it silky and nice whether I straighten it or leave it natural.
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this shampoo. It smells great! Long lasting definitely. You can get this at ulta at the liter sale! Super cheap! All matrix products are great! I don't use anything but matrix! I recommend this shampoo for long last color treated hair!
Dawn D.
Cleveland, Oh
All of the previous conditioners that I have used leave my hair dull and limp, I use this leave in conditioner and I love it, It leaves my hair full but no frizz and no need to use extra product.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like using this product but noticed it was still pulling more color then I wanted. I stopped buying it because of the fact it is not sulfate free
Esmeralda R.
Los banos, CA
Price is good, smells great however it was too waxy for my hair it felt greasy without "umph" or life.?after blowdrying it was too flat looking
Collette L.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
Tiff T.
Wheaton, MN
I have color treated hair, that I flat iron daily. This conditioner is great. I don't have to use mass amounts to get the job done either. After rinsing hair feels clean with no build-up feeling. I will be buying more of this product. I also use the shampoo.
jazmine r.
This product conditions good and smells so good. it really works for my hair.
Lourdine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for all textures ?