Matrix Total Results Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Jamie A.Matrix Total Results Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Dawn D.

BY MATRIX

Color Care. Fade Guard Technology™. anti-fade*, brilliant, protected, nourished Solve the challenges of dull, dry, color-treated hair. Color Care Conditioner with Fade Guard Technology™, containing Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil, helps protect against fading and extends the life of your color vibrancy.* Moisturizes and nourishes to help strengthen porous hair.** Salon Perfect Results: totally brilliant color and shine that lasts week. *When using the system of shampoo, conditioner. **When using the system of shampoo, conditioner, lotion spray. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

Matrix Total Results Color Care Conditioner
  • "Love matrix always leaves my hair silky and smooth and pretty sure they use this at the salon my mom works at from time to time" in 2 reviews
  • "The Shampoo leaves my hair clean and helps keep my colour bright." in 1 review
  • "it keeps my hair soft and looking healthy." in 1 review
  • "I have color treated hair, that I flat iron daily." in 1 review
  • "it really works for my hair." in 1 review
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: Matrix Total Results Color Care Conditioner more...
This is my usual conditioner. I have naturally light brown hair that is colored to a cool blonde tone. This seems to keep it in check with regular conditioning and color treatments at the salon. It’s a nice price and usually can be purchased on sale at ulta or other salons. I would like it to be a bit thicker and more moisturizing, but it works fine for me.
Amanda C.
Cincinnati
Review for: Matrix Total Results Color Care Conditioner, 10.1 Ounce more...
A nice conditioner and great for bleached hair if you want to keep the brassiness at bay. The price is good for what you get. I recommend to anyone who is looking for something for color treated hair.
Jamie A.
I bought this set recently and the shampoo and conditioner are both fabulous. My long hair is shiny and manageable after washing. The fragrance is light and price point is perfect. It's too soon to tell how well it maintains color, but as of now-I'll buy again!
Renee W.
Arvada, CO
I have medium to light brown hair, I always keep blond high lights so this shampoo helps to keep my color lasting longer with out fading. My hair is really clean, has a nice healthy shine, the smell is great. Can't recommend this enough.
Anastasia K.
I actually really like this conditioner as well as the shapoo in the line. It is light, did not give me weird greasy hair and definitely moisturized my locks. I color treat my hair to a dark red from a very true jet black and this conditioner keeps it silky and nice whether I straighten it or leave it natural.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
I really love this shampoo. It smells great! Long lasting definitely. You can get this at ulta at the liter sale! Super cheap! All matrix products are great! I don't use anything but matrix! I recommend this shampoo for long last color treated hair!
Dawn D.
Cleveland, Oh
All of the previous conditioners that I have used leave my hair dull and limp, I use this leave in conditioner and I love it, It leaves my hair full but no frizz and no need to use extra product.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
This gives your hair back the soft silky feeling you loose when you color your hair. I love the smell the formula everything about it. Extends the life of your color
Samantha M.
Stonewall, OK
I love this conditioner, it makes my hair so soft and it smells great!! it keeps my hair soft and looking healthy. I will continue to use this product in the future.
Tiff T.
Wheaton, MN
I have color treated hair, that I flat iron daily. This conditioner is great. I don't have to use mass amounts to get the job done either. After rinsing hair feels clean with no build-up feeling. I will be buying more of this product. I also use the shampoo.
Lourdine S.
Is this good for all textures ?