BY MATRIX

Fight off brass while softening your hair with Total Results Brass Off Blonde Threesome. Made to protect your hair from heat damage up to 450 degrees. Helps to seal cuticles and leave your hair softer than ever, while neutralizing brassy tones and bringing out the cool tones in your hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Charlie H.
Charlie H.
Berwick, PA
I like to keep my hair color more towards the silver side but definitely always a cool tone. I wash my hair about every three days and always use this. It seriously banishes any hint of brass I may have. I do get my hair toned every five weeks to make sure it always keeps its color!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I use this mask in the shower once a week and I love it. I usually leave it around 10 minutes and it really removes the brassy tones from my blonde hair. It is affordable and a bottle goes a long way. Its a must have for the blondes that hate brassy-ness!!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Orland, CA
This stuff is so GOOD! I was recommended this product by my hair stylist and I love it! Smells amazing! Mainly used for bleached or brassy hair!! Leaves my hair soft and smooth!! SMELLS AMAZING!!!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Albion, NY
The best product out there for blondes who need that extra boost. Problematic for white shower tubs as it stains easily but it's essentially a cleansing toner I am obsessed!!!
Randi B.
Randi B.
Columbia, MO
I'm not sure if this product makes a big difference in the brassiness of my hair, but I like the effect it has on my texture, smoothness and I can really load up on it.
Allie V.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
How does the brunette version of this work?