BY MATRIX

Fight off brass while softening your hair with Total Results Brass Off Blonde Threesome. Made to protect your hair from heat damage up to 450 degrees. Helps to seal cuticles and leave your hair softer than ever, while neutralizing brassy tones and bringing out the cool tones in your hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this leave in treatment! It’s not heavy on the hair, it smells great, and it’s slightly tinted to help with extra toning. It’s a little expensive but I think that it is worth it. You can purchase it from Ulta.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
It has such great reviews, I was hoping for so much more. This leave in does seem like yes it would help keeping brass off, but because of how heavy and greasy this made my hair it was so incredibly terrible... I wore my hair up the whole day after using it because how disgustingly greasy and residue-y it was... I returned it right away..
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I love the shampoo and conditioner so much I had to buy this mask! It kept my hair feeling soft and shiny afterwards. It compliments the shampoo and conditioner perfectly. It isn’t expensive and a little goes a long way! Highly recommended!
Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
I just recently purchased this because I love the shampoo/conditioner and I’m so happy I did. It leaves my hair so soft and the tint helps my blonde hair stay blonder! I would highly recommend this product.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I just finished the shampoo conditioner and mask and really loved it! My hair is color treated and tends to be brassy very easily. This made my hair both manageable and more blond and cool toned! 10/10!
Charlie H.
Berwick, PA
I like to keep my hair color more towards the silver side but definitely always a cool tone. I wash my hair about every three days and always use this. It seriously banishes any hint of brass I may have. I do get my hair toned every five weeks to make sure it always keeps its color!
vanessa c.
Boca Raton, FL
I use this mask in the shower once a week and I love it. I usually leave it around 10 minutes and it really removes the brassy tones from my blonde hair. It is affordable and a bottle goes a long way. Its a must have for the blondes that hate brassy-ness!!
Stacey R.
Orland, CA
This stuff is so GOOD! I was recommended this product by my hair stylist and I love it! Smells amazing! Mainly used for bleached or brassy hair!! Leaves my hair soft and smooth!! SMELLS AMAZING!!!
Samantha C.
Warner Robins , GA
It does exactly what its supposed too. It tones and gets all the brassy yellow tones that i hate out of my hair. I do use its a ten conditioning mask after because it is a little drying.
Katherine C.
Albion, NY
The best product out there for blondes who need that extra boost. Problematic for white shower tubs as it stains easily but it's essentially a cleansing toner I am obsessed!!!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
How does the brunette version of this work?