BY MATRIX

24HR Full Boost Technology™ Controlled, defrizzed, moisturized, repaired Solve the challenges of unruly, medium to coarse hair. Sleek Blow Down™ Leave-in Cream with 24HR Smooth Repair Technology™ and medium hold smooths hair instantly and controls frizz all day. Delivers heat protection and easy glide for fast blowouts. Salon Perfect Results: totally smooth, shiny, defrizzed hair from shampoo to shampoo*. *When using the system of shampoo, conditioner and leave-in cream. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

• It says to apply before using heat tools on damp hair but I find th...1 Answers
  • Anybody know where you can find it the cheapest? Love it but Matrix...1 Answers
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair so when I blow dry it, it is dry and brittle and needs softness and this product works! It is affordable and meets my expectations. I would recommend it to others who have curly hair but also want to flat iron it occasionally! You will love it
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
LOVE THIS STUFF. I use the whole matrix sleek line and nothing has ever been better for my frizzy hair. Really adds shine and eliminates frizz.
Shorewood, WI
I don't have this exact product - I have the Repair - Strength Pak Intense Treatment. It was $16 but it was totally worth the buy. I got it at Ulta and I am so happy I bought it. They say too much of a good thing is bad, so I invested in this to just give my hair a little vacation, per say and I'm quite pleased with the results.

I love Matrix. I use the Biolage Keratindose - love it as well.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
I usually love anything by Matrix. I expected to love this as well. It wasn't a terrible product, i just felt it weighed my hair down. It also seemed to make my hair more prone to tangles.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says to apply before using heat tools on damp hair but I find that it leaves my hair kind of sticky. What is the correct way to use this? Maybe mine is a fluke.
Shorewood, WI
Anybody know where you can find it the cheapest? Love it but Matrix products are SO expensive..worth it but I'm always happy to pinch a penny (: