Matrix Total Results Blonde Care Weightless Conditioner for Unisex uploaded by Morgan S.

BY MATRIX

Cares for color-treated blonde hair. Solve the challenge of dull, straw-like blonde hair. Lightweight formula prolongs radiance of blonde tones. Moisturizes intensely without adding weight to hair. Contains Chamomile and Panthenol, moisturizes intensely without weighing down hair. Salon perfect Results: healthy-looking, multi-dimensional blonde hair. Fortified, fighly reflective, vibrant supple. see more...

Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Binghamton, NY
I have only tried this once but I fell in love with it! I actually need to go get more.. Asap! It comes in a nice white and yellow bottle. It smells amazing!! I got so many compliments on how great my hair smelled. It works great it stays true to what it says it will do for your hair. I would recommend his to anyone and everyone who has blonde hair!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
Absolutely hands down my favorite. I bought this set at a salon that had them on sale BOGO free and tried them on a whem. I could tell it lightened my hair and made it shine. I love the smell and how soft and lightweight my hair is after I use it. I will definitely get more and pay full price. Seriously the best!
Marisa L.
Marisa L.
Brownstown, MI
I first used this per recommendation of my hairdresser. I used this immediately after I got my hair dyed, and I honestly noticed the lasting power of my blonde staying in longer, not to mention it helped make my hair softer!! I have already repurchased.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
When I had an ombré, my hair was dark brown at the root and bright blonde starting mid shaft to my tips. Using this blonde care shampoo on the blonde part of my hair SAVED and preserved the life of my ombré! This shampoo keeps the blonde from turning brassy. My blonde always looked fresh and had ZERO yellow, orange tones in it. And the smell is AMAZING! Must have if you have blonde highlights or an ombré!
Linda H.
Linda H.
Knoxville, TN
I have thick/wavy dark blonde hair. It definitely does not weigh own my hair and the conditioning is wonderful, and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. The blonde care is not a noticeable difference, but i would buy again for the smell and feeling it leaves my hair.
Alli H.
Alli H.
My favorite Matrix product. Was recommended this product by my stylist 3 years ago and have used it ever since! Worth the money to go to a salon to buy it. The product leaves my hair clean and shiny.
Emily B.
Emily B.
If you are using & have colored hair you will need a heavy conditioner it's really light. My hair was colored & damaged & needed a heavier conditioner every couple days! If u don't need that it's a great product!
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Highly recommend for anyone who dyes their hair blonde. I have used this for years and it keeps my color longer and doesn't create brassy effect that other blonde brands do.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Vista, CA
This condition is perfect when I need a little hydration for my over processed and dry hair! Love this, it's a must for blondes
Emilie E.
Emilie E.
Ballwin, MO
Just dyed my hair blonde after a year of gradually getting to the blonde I wanted and this helps