Matrix Total Results Blonde Care Weightless Conditioner for Unisex uploaded by Morgan S.

BY MATRIX

Cares for color-treated blonde hair. Solve the challenge of dull, straw-like blonde hair. Lightweight formula prolongs radiance of blonde tones. Moisturizes intensely without adding weight to hair. Contains Chamomile and Panthenol, moisturizes intensely without weighing down hair. Salon perfect Results: healthy-looking, multi-dimensional blonde hair. Fortified, fighly reflective, vibrant supple. see more...

Victoria S.
Springfield, MO
This conditioner ALWAYS leaves my hair feeling so soft. My friends are always playing with my hair and telling me just how soft it is. It has a very nice scent and works well on my color treated hair. I am completely satisfied with conditioner and will continue using it indefinitely.
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this but I love the hello blondie way better! It helped my blonde more and the smell was a lot better!
Heidi K.
Highly recommend for anyone who dyes their hair blonde. I have used this for years and it keeps my color longer and doesn't create brassy effect that other blonde brands do.
Emily B.
If you are using & have colored hair you will need a heavy conditioner it's really light. My hair was colored & damaged & needed a heavier conditioner every couple days! If u don't need that it's a great product!
rehma a.
Plano, TX
Great conditioner. makes your hair nice and smooth p, removes frizz. it's a great conditioner
Jennifer R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love this product it helps keep my blonde highlights up in between dye jobs. Its easy to use and a great product
Alli H.
My favorite Matrix product. Was recommended this product by my stylist 3 years ago and have used it ever since! Worth the money to go to a salon to buy it. The product leaves my hair clean and shiny.
Emilie E.
Ballwin, MO
Just dyed my hair blonde after a year of gradually getting to the blonde I wanted and this helps
Kelsey V.
Campbellsville, KY
I love the smell and pretty much everything about this conditioner, plus for a salon brand it really isn't that expensive
Brittany G.
Vista, CA
This condition is perfect when I need a little hydration for my over processed and dry hair! Love this, it's a must for blondes