Matrix Total Results Blonde Care Weightless Conditioner for Unisex uploaded by Morgan S.

BY MATRIX

Cares for color-treated blonde hair. Solve the challenge of dull, straw-like blonde hair. Lightweight formula prolongs radiance of blonde tones. Moisturizes intensely without adding weight to hair. Contains Chamomile and Panthenol, moisturizes intensely without weighing down hair. Salon perfect Results: healthy-looking, multi-dimensional blonde hair. Fortified, fighly reflective, vibrant supple. see more...

Veronica R.
Gainesville , FL
This product smells so good! My sister is a hair dresser so she helps me get great products for not too much money, but I’d recommend this to anyone regardless. I worry about how fine my hair is and this does not weigh it down at all. I bought it in bulk when I was blonde and now have dark brown hair, but it still works wondering and I think it does preserve my color
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
When I had an ombré, my hair was dark brown at the root and bright blonde starting mid shaft to my tips. Using this blonde care shampoo on the blonde part of my hair SAVED and preserved the life of my ombré! This shampoo keeps the blonde from turning brassy. My blonde always looked fresh and had ZERO yellow, orange tones in it. And the smell is AMAZING! Must have if you have blonde highlights or an ombré!
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
Absolutely hands down my favorite. I bought this set at a salon that had them on sale BOGO free and tried them on a whem. I could tell it lightened my hair and made it shine. I love the smell and how soft and lightweight my hair is after I use it. I will definitely get more and pay full price. Seriously the best!
Linda H.
Knoxville, TN
I have thick/wavy dark blonde hair. It definitely does not weigh own my hair and the conditioning is wonderful, and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. The blonde care is not a noticeable difference, but i would buy again for the smell and feeling it leaves my hair.
Marisa L.
Brownstown, MI
I first used this per recommendation of my hairdresser. I used this immediately after I got my hair dyed, and I honestly noticed the lasting power of my blonde staying in longer, not to mention it helped make my hair softer!! I have already repurchased.
Caitlyn H.
Binghamton, NY
I have only tried this once but I fell in love with it! I actually need to go get more.. Asap! It comes in a nice white and yellow bottle. It smells amazing!! I got so many compliments on how great my hair smelled. It works great it stays true to what it says it will do for your hair. I would recommend his to anyone and everyone who has blonde hair!
Alli H.
My favorite Matrix product. Was recommended this product by my stylist 3 years ago and have used it ever since! Worth the money to go to a salon to buy it. The product leaves my hair clean and shiny.
Victoria S.
Springfield, MO
This conditioner ALWAYS leaves my hair feeling so soft. My friends are always playing with my hair and telling me just how soft it is. It has a very nice scent and works well on my color treated hair. I am completely satisfied with conditioner and will continue using it indefinitely.
Emily B.
If you are using & have colored hair you will need a heavy conditioner it's really light. My hair was colored & damaged & needed a heavier conditioner every couple days! If u don't need that it's a great product!
Heidi K.
Highly recommend for anyone who dyes their hair blonde. I have used this for years and it keeps my color longer and doesn't create brassy effect that other blonde brands do.