BY MATRIX

Total Results Blonde Care Shampoo - Gentle care formula prolongs radiance of blonde tones and cares for color-treated blonde hair. Brightens shine, prevents damage, protects against UV rays and cleanses as it softens and detangles. Defense 360 Degree Technology with chamomile and panthenol provides the optimum daily care regimen to prolong the radiance of blonde tones. - Total Results Blonde Care Shampoo see more...

Kate S.
Prague, OK
I think I got a bad batch. I bought this on a whim at Ulta during a sale. I started using this and my hair was literally frying off. I only use heat once or twice a week with protecting spray too. I quit using it and my hair immediately settled down. Like I said, could have been a bad batch.
Marisa L.
Brownstown, MI
This product is amazing. I have repurchased many times already, even though a little bit goes a long way. I can tell it is effective in keeping my blonde dyed hair, blonde even longer. I love how soft it makes my hair.
Chandler K.
Missoula, MT
Great way to keep blonde hair looking bright and not brassy! I have ombre hair and use it on my whole head and it leave my hair shiny and silky.
Annia R.
Loxahatchee, FL
Didn't take the brass off my blonde!! didn't work for my blonde hair. Did clean hair good let it very dry. Wouldnt recommend it at all
This really maintains my hair blonde the only negative thing about it is that it can dry out hait
I have used this and I was hesitant but it had a great smell and it made my highlights brighter
Sarah C.
Rochester, WA
I love this shampoo for my dry blonde hair! It gives it life! I like to use this one over any other blonde shampoos. The bottle has a lot of product in it as well, so it lasts a long time.
Victoria S.
Springfield, MO
I love this shampoo so much. It has a very nice scent that lasts for a fairly long time. My friends always tell me that my hair smells great after I get out of the shower. I do not have a dry or oily scalp and it works well on me. Overall, I am completely satisfied with this product and will continue using it for quite a while.
Stephanie O.
I love this shampoo! I have blonde highlights and this keeps it looking fresh as the day I left the salon!
Eliza D.
Lawton, OK
This shampoo is really good if you have blonde or recently died blonde hair. It really helped my hair after I put it through all the bleaching.