Matrix Total Results Amplify Volumizing Shampoo

by Matrix

Amplify Volumizing Shampoo Leaves hair looking and feeling thicker. A weightless cleansing complex works beneath the surface of the hair fiber to add fullness. Actually generates volume with each use.

How well of a job does this shampoo work to volumize hair? I recently bought it on sale, along with the matching conditioner!
Does this product really make your hair big and volumemes?
Has anyone noticed fuller hair when using this product?
Start your review of Matrix Total Results Amplify Volumizing Shampoo!
McAllen, TX
Very effective at volumizing. A little too drying for my taste. My hair is just super dry already after being bleached so it can’t handle this type of shampoo. I use it every so often when I need a little boost.
Paintsville , KY
My hair is naturally blonde (not color treated at all) and thick but fine. Because of the fine texture, I usually look for volumizing shampoos to give me a little texture. I really like this shampoo because it leaves my hair manageable but not too soft. It gives me a little extra volume on its own, but the texture it gives allows me to create a lot more volume by teasing. I just got two huge bottles for Christmas so I'm set for a while, thankfully. Great product.
Waunakee , WI
Matrix Total Results Amplify Volumizing Shampoo is the only shampoo i use. I trust nothing else to make my hair get the volume i need. It works well on oily scalp and i would definitely buy this again i have a backup already!
Levittown, PA
This shampoo is the only shampoo I use. I loved it so much that I got the shampoo and conditioner in the gallon packaging from CosmoProf. The scent is clean and it makes my fine hair so voluminous. I pair this with a volumizing mousse and blow dry.
By far the best conditioner I have ever used. I don't necessarily use it for the volume. I just feel like it leaves my hair a lot healthier and smoothr. I don't feel like my ends break as much! I bought the giant refiller bottle.
Love this shampoo! Provides tons of volume it doesn't weigh down hair. Smells amazing! Worth the price especially compared to others. Leaves my hair feeling clean most of the day without feeling greasy. Great product all around!
Louisville, Ky
I beens struggling with thin hair because mine started falling out about two years ago. I haven't been able to find a shampoo that give a lot of volume until I tried this ! I love it along with the condition and leave in spray !
Sedgwick, KS
This is what my teenage daughter uses. Her hair gets pretty oily but this is the brand that has been the best match for her. I think of all the salon brands that Matrix is the cheapest (and it's what I prefer b/c of the quality).
Yes! I have used this for years. I love the scent and how it provides volume without weight. It also protects my hair, so I can go longer in between haircuts.
Tullahoma, TN
I love the matrix amplify line! I have thin hair and amplify really gives it the volume and fullness I need to make it look like I have more hair!