Matrix Total Results Amplify Volume Conditioner uploaded by Abby G.Matrix Total Results Amplify Volume Conditioner uploaded by Sarah M.

BY MATRIX

Volume up, full bodied, strong, lightweight Cares for color-treated hair Solve the challenges of fine, limp hair. Amplify Conditioner with 24HR Full Boost* Technology™ delivers continuous lift for lightweight volume all over. Helps build body and shine while removing tangles and static. Salon Perfect Results: totally full-bodied, fortified hair with lasting volume. *When using the system of shampoo, conditioner, styler. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

• "I definitely recommend this product!" in 1 review
  • "I've noticed a lot more body in my hair since I started using this." in 1 review
Sarah C.
Warren, OH
This is the conditioner that I use now. I really enjoy it. It does kinda smell different tho. But overall it leaves my hair feeling soft and not greasy. Also easy to find in most stores and priced well for the product
Dianna G.
Review for: Matrix Total Results Amplify Volume Conditioner more...
I’m torn on this one, but it’s the conditioner I have used for years! I use the Amplify Volume shampoo, and notice when I use this conditioner my hair feels more weighed down and I get less lift when styling. The positives are the scent and the texture as it goes on super smooth and soaked into my hair. I use this as more focused conditioning, but only a few times a week due to the weighted feeling.
Aidan R.
This is my favorite conditioner of all time. I try to rotate brands once in a while, but always come back to this one! It's a great value when you get it on sale, I get it during a buy 1 get 1 sale, or something similar. I would highly recommend it, especially for fine hair!
Maddie S.
Evansville, IN
i love this in combo with the shampoo. my hair is weighed down by length but this reallt does make a difference in height! blow dry hair upside down after for max volume. slightly expensive but gorgeous after!
Sarah L.
South Amboy, NJ
I always change my shampoo and conditioner when I run out as to prevent my hair from getting used to the formula. I am really glad I changed it to this Matrix Amplifying Conditioner. I use this along with the shampoo. My hair is noticeably healthier and has more volume. I don't really style or do my hair, but when I do it is so much better than when I use other conditioner brands. I will stick with the Matrix line from now on.
Sara C.
Delaware, OH
I have fine, limp hair so when I saw this product at the store and had to try it. I also bought the shampoo and Wonder Boost root lifter with it. My hair now has lots of body, volume and the shine is amazing. My hair feels and looks so much more healthier now that I have been using Matrix Amplify Volume. I definitely recommend this product!
Samantha M.
I've noticed a lot more body in my hair since I started using this. I have pretty fine hair, so it goes limp at the roots easily. I saw a youtuber use this and decided to try it. I will be buying more when I run out!
Kasey R.
Whenever going to salon, I recommend to the hair stylist to put this product on my hair. Its very affordable, and works wonders. it smells so great. and leaves your hair light with volume. its literally magic in a bottle. next time your out looking at hair products, this is a must buy!
Wilma O.
Oneida, KY
I love the smell of this product it leaves my hair feeling clean and tangle free great for fine hair to build volume. Also great for colored treated hair
Sarah W.
Springfield, MO
Adds volume and shinniness to hair. Product comes out easily. Leaves hair feeling soft. Have used for years and always go back to this product
Mickenzie D.
Monticello, IN
What sets this conditioner apart from other volumizing condtioners? Does it detangle nicely, leave hair soft, and add body and shine?