BeautyHairHair ProductsMatrix
Total Results Amplify Shampoo, 338 Oz

Matrix Total Results Amplify Shampoo, 33.8 Oz

by Matrix

Solve the challenges of fine, limp hair. Amplify Shampoo with 24HR Full Boost* Technology cleanses as it adds lightweight volume with continuous lifting power. Instant body all-over for thicker looking hair. Salon Perfect Results: totally full-bodied, fortified hair with lasting volume.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Total Results Amplify Shampoo, 33.8 Oz!
Ryan B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Bought because it was on sale .... but totally gives me good volume! Good lather. Smells good. Will buy again.
Brittany L.
Belton, SC
It smells okay. It lathers really good. But does it give volume? Nope. Auctially it weighs my hair down. I can get by with the shampoo but the conditioner is thick and heavy. Never buy again. Very disappointed
Kayla M.
I like this shampoo and the conditioner as well. It’s got a really nice smell and makes my hair soft. I don’t notice any volume but I don’t mind.. I’m just glad it doesn’t make my scalp itch like other products do.
Alaina C.
Belleville, IL
I switched from biolage to this and it was the best decision! I love the way my hair shines and feels fuller and cleaner! And it smells SO good!
Sabrina L.
This shampoo smells great and makes my hair feel smooth. I don't think it completely worked for the amplification part. I would say it's best for a dry scalp. I was a little disappointed with it.
Charlene L.
San Antonio , Tx
I love this shampoo from matrix because it smells great, doesn't weigh my hair down and has a nice lather. The smell is so die for! This product is meant for volume and I love it for that. I'm def a happy customer
Kelsey N.
Dorchester, NE
Love it! Recently started using it and haven't found anything else that works as well. My hair took some time to adjust but now it works great.
Jordie S.
Colorado Springs
I love this shampoo and conditioner! It restores my hair back to its natural state!
Terri M.
Knoxville, TN
Great scent. The volume is amazing. Doesn't leave a film or residue on your hair or scalp.
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
Matrix is the best shampoo! My hair feels so healthy after using this product. I will not buy any other brand of shampoo it really helps with damage and my oily scalp. I am very pleased with this item and i plan to continue to always purcahse this product.

Looking for your answer?