BY MATRIX

Matrix total results amplify foam volumizer contains wheat and silk amino acids to achieve maximum fullness. Delivers body, bounce and long-lasting style control. see more...

Whitney S.
Whitney S.
I typically use this on the days that it's a special occasion or I'm gonna blow dry my hair and I want extra volume it definitely gives you that volume that you need and I highly recommend it's most of my clients especially those who like the big big hair.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
This product is really good at volumizing your hair is very strong but sometimes can be too strong so use a little amount I bought it at my hair salon and I use it every time I blow dry my hair I would recommend this to others
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Farmingdale, NJ
I consider Matrix a salon brand. I first heard about this product at my salon and the stylist used this in my hair to make it thicker and fuller! I love it. It's a great value and perfect for people with fine hair like mine.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Novi, MI
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling so so so soft and smells so amazing. My hair feels like I just got done getting my hair done at the salon after i use this product. This is the shampoo my stylist recommended for me.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Kettering
I use the matrix total results amplify foam volumizer on my thin,limp hair. My hairdresser recommended matrix products and I have used them ever since. This foam delivers the volume and makes my hair look great.
Vexa V.
Vexa V.
Tampa, FL
Love the matrix volume line it amplifies your hair without making it sticky or hard . I bought mine in the salon and I've also purchased it at a grocery store . It smells nice and yes I'd buy again
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Largo, FL
Love the smell of this product. It is a foam and works great for extra volume. It doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy..it lasts long also,.. I would recommend this product to someone who needs extra volume
Tatum S.
Tatum S.
I love his product. It leaves my hair looking full of life every time I use it! It smooths and shines while giving it amazing volume.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Louisville, KY
This is probably my favorite mousse. However, it is a bit pricey which is why I stopped using it. It smelled great too.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Mount Carmel, PA
This is my daily shampoo. It is nice and light and it also smells very nice. It doesn't weigh down my hair at all.