BY MATRIX

Matrix Amplify Conditioner is a lightweight thickening conditioner that drenches hair with moisture giving hair more fullness and volume. Matrix Amplify Conditioner leaves hair more brilliant and flexible. see more...

Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
Matrix Amplify total Results conditioner is light weight and doesn't weigh my hair down. I use this product daily. My hair is brown and pretty fine. I find this product affordable but wish it was a little less. I am very satisfied with this product.
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
Love this conditioner! My hair is very brittle from all of the color and bleach I have used on it. This is one of the few conditioners I can use that I don't need to use a leave in conditioner with also.
Charlene G.
I love this. I have short fine hair. It rinses cleanly and never weighs it down and adds soft volume which is nice and you still get shine. Very effective and I shampoo daily.
Diana J.
North Port, FL
This conditioner is perfect for my fine hair. It's not too heavy, doesn't weigh my hair down, it smells great and I love how soft and healthy my hair looks.
Tira G.
Flagstaff, AZ
As a cosmetologist, matrix is one of my favorite brands to use. It gives the hair a healthy shine, and leaves it smooth clean and manageable.
Mariana F.
Lowell, MA
I've bought the shampoo and the conditioner. I really liked it. It smells good and it left my hair shinny and soft.
Emily W.
I really like the smell of this conditioner and I am able to use it without my oily hair looking and feeling greasy.
Bailey F.
THIS PRODUCT SMELLS SO GOOD!! Not to mention it also makes your hair super soft and silky, but the smell is amazing!
NOURA O.
Good product to smooth the hair but don't put it on the roots because it causes hair falling .. only on the ends
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
Leaves my hair smooth, manageable, smelling great. Have noticed more hair healthier after I started using this.