BeautyHair ProductsMatrix
Matrix, Total result, brass off shampoo & conditioner for Lightened Brunettes , Shampoo 338 oz + conditioner 338 oz set

by Matrix

Neutralize brassy tones. Get reday to kick brass and say goodbye to brassy , orange tones with brass off shampoo & conditioner. Up to 6x less breakage , vitamin oil for conditioning perfect for lightened brunettes neutralize brassy tones.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix, Total result, brass off shampoo & conditioner for Lightened Brunettes , Shampoo 33.8 oz + conditioner 33.8 oz set!
Lauren B.
Angier, NC
I love this shampoo and conditioner for blonde hair. It’s closer to a blue than purple shampoo (if I leave it on too long my tips turn blue, but it fixes in a few washes). I always have an extra set under the sink for when I run out. Leave the shampoo in for 5-10 min if your hair is extra brassy. Also there is a conditioner mask.
Emily R.
South Daytona , FL
Matrix, Total result, brass off shampoo & conditioner for Lightened Brunettes , Shampoo 33.8 oz + conditioner 33.8 oz set uploaded by Emily R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Highly recommend!! I also love that it extended in between my wash times 👌🏼 I can go 4 and push it 5 with dry shampoo which has NEVER HAPPENED TO ME!! Also, it keeps my locks bright and beautiful. Ulta normally has the big bottles for $25 each. But trust, they last a longggggg timeee ♥️ hope this helps babes Matrix, Total result, brass off shampoo & conditioner for Lightened Brunettes , Shampoo 33.8 oz + conditioner 33.8 oz set
Kayla S.
leitchfield
This shampoo was recommended to me by my hairdresser and I love it. It has made my hair lighter in color, healthier, and easier to style. Highly recommend for those brunettes trying to go lighter.

Looking for your answer?