Matrix The Re-Bond Conditioner

by Matrix

Formulated with Taurine, Total Results The Re-Bond Conditioner seals in moisture and protects reconstructed bonds against future damage. Use as a system of Shampoo, Pre-Conditioner and Conditioner for maximum results.

Anyone rotate using this and olaplex?Or is this better then olaplex?Can you use it more then once a week.
Is this safe for color treated hair? I’ve been using this the past 2 months. And my dyed red hair has been fading sooooo much faster than it usually does. Red hair already fades fast, but I feel like this shampoo sped it up. Anyone else have this same problem?
Start your review of Matrix The Re-Bond Conditioner!
Lora M.
Lilburn, GA
Matrix The Re-Bond Conditioner uploaded by Lora M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really wanted to like this system. I have been using the Matrix Re-Bond shampoo and conditioner for a few months now. It’s just ok. I actually like the shampoo better than the conditioner. The conditioner is thin and it seems to take a lot of it to get the job done. Both shampoo and conditioner have zero fragrance and they are easy to rinse out. I haven’t noticed any results since using. I wouldn’t recommend it if you are looking for a bond repairing system like olaplex or redken. I would recommend for someone who needs a gentle, affordable, sensory friendly (no odor- no residue) duo.
Mary D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I use this three step system every day and I love the way my hair has been feeling since I started using the products and following all the steps
Shalyn  C.
Azusa, CA
This conditioner was great! I love that it is a salon brand which is already better for your hair than drug store shampoo and conditioner. It made a difference in my hair. Helped if feel smoother.
Amy T.
Escondido, CA
I love this conditioner, it made my chemically processed hair feel like virgin hair again. The only thing could make it better is a scent.
Tori S.
Fayetteville, AR
was very good i liked using it. has a very good smell to it and made my hair feel very smooth
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I’m in love with this system. I bought this after my hair stylist game me a sample two samples for the set. I had had some health issues that had caused me to loose some hair and for it to thin out a bit. This nourishes my hair without making it feel oily or weighed down. It has done a lot of good for my split ends. The smell is ok. If you have any issues with bleached and colored hair I would definitely give this a try.
Tina C.
Alhambra, CA
It was a product that was really easy to use but It would have been nice if it had a scent to it! Although this conditioner did help smoothen out my hair more which I definitely loved and very satisfied about!
Haily W.
Charlotte, NC
I need to use super hydrating hair products. My hair doesn’t have any chemical damage so maybe this product just wasn’t for me but it was sent to me complimentary from Influenster to try out. My hair is a very naturally dry texture and I didn’t notice any difference in the moisture.
Bailey U.
Kansas City, MO
I love this stuff, I went out to buy more of this conditioner. It made my hair so soft and less frizzy!!
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I’ve have color treated hair and I had gone through a small bout of hair thinning from weight loss and gallbladder issues. I’ve been using the Matrix rebond system for over a month and it has greatly helped my hair. It moisturizes without weight down the hair and it helps a lot with the split ends. I’ve seen a pretty great improvement in my overall hair appearance and strength since I started using this system. It’s a little on the expensive side for me, but it’s worth every penny. I will definitely repurchase this product!