BY MATRIX

Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
I can honestly say that I was not completely satisfied with this product! My hair is hard to manage, so this product just did not work well with it! If I put even a TINY bit too much, it looked SO greasy! But if I didn't put enough my hair was SO frizzy. Not one of my favorites.
brittany s.
Leesburg, FL
I always wear my hair in braids, the problem is i could never get rid of those pesky baby hairs that want to stick up everywhere. I started using this product for this issue and it was great i use it for my whole head and my braids are so perfect. It keep everything down and in place and doesn't create the white patches that you can sometimes get from gel.
Shireen B.
King William, VA
I had a short angles bob for about 2-3 years and I used this after styling so the back didn't lay flat as a board. I LOVE this stuff! It didn't make me feel like I had "helmet hair" which is a plus. I like product, but not feeling like I have it in there.
Holly P.
Absolutely love this product, and i highly recommend it. A bit pricey, but well worth it, especially when the weather isn't so nice to your hair.
Vanessa H.
Port Arthur , TX
I give this product 5 stars it is amazing it's easy to find and it does a great job my hair was so damage and now is way better thanks to this
Nayara S.
Annapolis, MD
My hair gets oily easily and I need to moister from time to time and not make it heavy... This mascara does that! I love it
Has a nice hold and doesn't leave hair looking like putty. It even smells good & leave curls and volume in tact!
Jessica M.
Elmira, NY
Great for any hair type. Lasting results and is extremely light on my hair. I highly recommend this product.
Niglianie D.
Buffalo, NY
A little pricier than other alternatives. But it actually works for me even with my scalp sulfate allergy
nadia a.
Great stuff..keeps hokd on hair real good, has great smell...good price..last most of the day even when out in the wind. Matrix always has and alwsys will have great products! To bad you need to b a hairdresser to get these products at the hair store