BY MATRIX

Amber B.
Torrington, WY
Firm hold indeed! I love this product when I am styling my hair for an evening out, it keeps my confidence up knowing that it is going to hold my hair. I have yet to be disappointed in this product; it did everything I was hoping for. The only thing I would say could 'change' about this product is the scent. It is a nice scent but I would prefer something more subtle.
Amalin G.
I love how this product does the job with a firm hold but doesn't mess up or dry up my hair. Results are long lasting and the price is decent. A little goes a long way. The smell of this product is pleasant. I have used this brand for a long time now and once again I was not let down. My hair loved this product.
MONICA R.
Palm Desert, CA
This doesn't do anything for my very curly frizzy hair, it just won't hold my curls at all, I tried it and the next day I sent it back
Puanani G.
WINTERS, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! This scuplting hold is great for keeping fly a ways down and for keeping my sons hair in place. This washes out easily but holds up in storms!!! Thanks Matrix!
Bonnie D.
Boonville, IN
Too heavy on my hair I did not like the results that I got on my hair or other clients hair that I had to use this one it is by far not a product that I would recommend
Taylor  M.
Springboro, OH
This is not the gel I use but it is very similar. I use the Matrix Biolage but not the sculpting jelly and I love it!! It is great for hold and frizz
Amber M.
Monongahela, PA
I,as a girl,have obviously never used this,but my brother uses it for his thick hair to slick it back and he says that it works just fine
Betty A.
Newnan, GA
Great stuff. You put it there and it holds. Even in the wind it stays. Just keep your hands off your head and it holds all day.
Amanda B.
Manchester, TN
Excellent for making wavy hair keep its curl and bounce. Never have to worry about it going flat
Vanessa H.
Port Arthur, TX
I don't really like this i love the conditioner but I'm not a fan of this jelly and i don't like the smell