Matrix Style Link Prep Volume Builder Volume Mousse

by Matrix

Your link to lightweight volume and body. Airy mousse texture delivers touchable volume with no crunch or tack. Hold level 3.Benefits: Airy mousse texture Touchable finish No crunch, no tackiness Natural finish(8.4 oz.)

How do people use this? I received it as a free sample and really cannot find a use for it
Start your review of Matrix Style Link Prep Volume Builder Volume Mousse!
stornoway
this is a strong mousse more creamy than water based. small amount goes a long way. helps me to grip hair and shape into a lovely blow out. don't use on fine hair as it is a thick mousse and will over power hair leaving it heavy .
Love this mouse it comes with 3 boosters there’s a volume booster, hold boosted and a gloss booster it’s a really firm hold
Norfolk, Aylsham
Love matrix and love this product bought it after it was used ob my hair at the salon and bought it straigjt afyer!!
Battle Creek, MI
Love this mousse! Definitely adds volume and oomf, even though my hair is normally pretty flat. Smells great too! Doesn’t make your hair feel crunchy at all like some mousses.
Bloomington, IN
When I don’t want to blow dry and curl my hair. This mousse helps my natural wavy dry with less frizz, more volume and it DOESN’T dry hard (which is my favorite)
Edmond , OK
I have long, straight hair, I cannot say I have a big problem with my hair volume, however I do notice more volume with this product. You have to use a blow dryer to see the result though. I tried it while drying my hair naturally and it doesn’t do a thing for my hair.
Matrix Style Link Prep Volume Builder Volume Mousse uploaded by Brittany T.
I recently had my hair cut and got some layers done. I was so used to having flat hair and needed a boost. I purchased this product at the salon I go to and it helps lift my hair so much! The stylist used it on my hair after giving me a blowout and holy cow! I had to buy some for myself. It doesn't leave your hair feeling tacky or sticky like some mousse out there. Definitely worth trying out if you haven't yet!
Pensacola, FL
Matrix Style Link Prep Volume Builder Volume Mousse uploaded by Bethany C.
I loved this product!! I used this for my curls...it worked fantastic. I have fine hair with a natural crazy wave going on, most products I have used to scrunch my hair with usually end up weighing down my hair and causing my curls to turn into a mess. Not this stuff..I have nice bouncy curls for a whole day!!
Kermit , WV
Anytime I wanna have my hair down and look good I need volume ! Even tho I have long wavy/ curly hair and a lot of it. The top still lays flat on my head due to the weight ! This helps ! Its worth buying . I'm sure there is something better but I haven't got my hands on it yet ! Its light weight, not sticky, and days fast and last all day !
This mousse really does boost volume for my hair especially after a shower and my hair is damp! This stuff really brings out the beauty in my hair and I will be keeping this stuff around for a long time. Totally worth it!