BY MATRIX

Your link to lightweight volume and body. Airy mousse texture delivers touchable volume with no crunch or tack. Hold level 3.Benefits: Airy mousse texture Touchable finish No crunch, no tackiness Natural finish(8.4 oz.) see more...

• How do people use this? I received it as a free sample an...3 Answers
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
I got this one when it went on clearance at Ulta. So it was pretty cheap. Held my hair fine but I just didn’t like how it made my hair feel at the end. Made it feel heavy and gross.
Brittany L.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the best volumizing mousse I have ever tried! I have thick, fine hair, so it needs something that is enough to give it volume, but isn't too heavy. This is perfect and gives all over volume and hold.
Jazzafied A.
Green Bay, WI
One of my newly favorites! With my curly hair I look for a mouse that gives a wonderful scent (as it's my last product to set my hair) and still gives a touchable bounce. I really like this product for just that. However the more you goop your hair with it, it can be stiffer that you want.
Brittany T.
I recently had my hair cut and got some layers done. I was so used to having flat hair and needed a boost. I purchased this product at the salon I go to and it helps lift my hair so much! The stylist used it on my hair after giving me a blowout and holy cow! I had to buy some for myself. It doesn't leave your hair feeling tacky or sticky like some mousse out there. Definitely worth trying out if you haven't yet!
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
I loved this product!! I used this for my curls...it worked fantastic. I have fine hair with a natural crazy wave going on, most products I have used to scrunch my hair with usually end up weighing down my hair and causing my curls to turn into a mess. Not this stuff..I have nice bouncy curls for a whole day!!
April S.
Kermit , WV
Anytime I wanna have my hair down and look good I need volume ! Even tho I have long wavy/ curly hair and a lot of it. The top still lays flat on my head due to the weight ! This helps ! Its worth buying . I'm sure there is something better but I haven't got my hands on it yet ! Its light weight, not sticky, and days fast and last all day !
Amanda L.
This mousse really does boost volume for my hair especially after a shower and my hair is damp! This stuff really brings out the beauty in my hair and I will be keeping this stuff around for a long time. Totally worth it!
Ginie P.
Bronx, NY
I love the matrix mousse . I use it in my hair to make me curls defined with the machine to make curls. I recommend it is a bit expensive but worth buying products that help our hair look healthy and shiny.

I also love the smell . It smells very good.

Sarah T.
Jackson, MS
I went to my hairdresser and talked to her about how my hair has zero volume and it felt like I was getting a bald spot at the end of my part and I'm only 25! She immediately suggested Matrix Style Link Prep Volume Builder Volume Mousse, and I've used it ever since! They are also CRUELTY-FREE! A++
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I got a sample of this in the mail and I love it. I have very thin post chemo hair and I was looking for something to help me add volume without weighing down my hair and this one did the trick!
Tisha W.
How do people use this? I received it as a free sample and really cannot find a use for it

back