Matrix Style Link Perfect Style Fixer Finishing Hairspray uploaded by Amanda S.

BY MATRIX

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Your link to lasting hold and shine with an ultra dry finish. Fast drying film formers lock in style for hours while resisting humidity. No helmet effect, no tack, no flaking. Hold level 5.Benefits:24 hour hold Fast drying Humidity and time resistant No helmet effect, no tack, no flaking Shiny Finish(10.2 oz.) see more...

Buy on ULTA
Natasha H.
This is my favorite hair spray, I love it sooo much!!! The smell is sooo good! The price isn't bad at all it has good amount of product and really does the job it keeps my hair in place for the longest time! It even leaves my hair smelling sooooo good all day and I love this hair spray so much I definitely recommend this product 100%! I hope you guys love it as much as I do
Christina D.
Saginaw, TX
Maxtrip is my favorite brand for hairspray. Although it's a bit pricey I use less to obtain to perfect effect. Smells great overall. Holds very well without too much crunch. Best when used with a blow dryer. Definitely recommend this for a hairpray that's awesome
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
OMG! This litterally has to be one of the best products on the market. I love the hold and the smell. Overall it is one of the best products from Matrix that I have every used. I recommend this to everyone.
Annalee H.
Hueytown, AL
My whole family loves this product. It was recommended to us by my hair stylist and we love it. My mother and I both have thin fine hair and it works great, and doesn't feel sticky. It was affordable, but kind of pricey.
Cheryl B.
Cumberland, RI
Fantastic Hold yet still flexible to give hair the movement w/o looking stiff. Value and price point are excellent and is effective at obtaining the results wanted. I have colored, highlighted hair and yes, I would consider buying this product again!
Amayrani G.
The finishing hairspray is an absolute must have its amazing and gets the job done good! I really recommended it and hope everyone gets it, I hope everyone gets it and enjoys it because its a must have totally! Its amazing and the product is 5 stars!
Julie W.
Nauvoo, AL
I like flexible hold hairspray..not stuff or drying.matrix is great products.I use mostly matrix color and the matrix v-lights are very pretty color when bleaching my hait,highly recommend.True to what they say that are.
Brittany P.
Murrieta, Ca
Favorite hairspray right now. I love the scent, the semi strong hold, and the price point. It holds my hair in place all day but doesn't make it greasy.
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
Smells really great! A little sticky, but overall keeps my style in place. Would like to try a 3 or 4 in regards to hold (as compared to the 5).
Cydnie B.
Chandler, AZ
Great hairspray, smells great too. it has amazing hold, but can still be flexible! also can be super hold and hold that hair ALLLL day!

back