BY MATRIX

A dream come true! Your link to customizable Hold. This unique formula adds instant hold to any style. Benefits: Increased hold Spreads easily Reworkable Non sticky Natural finish(10.0 oz.)*Gift item cannot be used to satisfy the dollar purchase requirement for the free gift. see more...

Samantha B.
Victorville, Ca
Love this product! Matrix sure does know how to satisfy a customer!!!!!! This along with all of the other matrix products are a hot commodity in my household it exceeds my expectations every single time!!! I would definitely recommend these products to anyone!
purva j.
Phoenix , Az
Your link to lasting hold and shine with an ultra dry finish. Fast drying film formers lock in style for hours while resisting humidity. No helmet effect, no tack, no flaking. Hold level 5.
Melissa G.
Panama, NY
This product works great on my hair and my daughters hair.
Didn't leave your hair hard or greasy feeling. Didn't weigh it down eathier.
Kristina M.
Pearl, MS
I honestly don't even like this. The smell is over bearing to me. It's very expensive and it doesn't hold my hair very well.
Fatima J.
Warwick, RI
It's honestly wonderful! Worth the money. It was better than most of the other company products I've used
Darya K.
I got this from allure giveaway. This smells really refreshing and light. I think this does a decent job with the frizz. I find that going outside or waiting a day after you applied this make my hair back to being frizzy so I have to reapply this once again.
Lauren B.
Toronto
This product is amazing! I use it a lot, especially when I want my hair big... And for it to stay big! I definitely recommend this for anyone that wants lots of volume! By the way, I have fine hair and it holds my teased hair so well!!!!
Erica S.
Bon Accord
Love this product. Especially the way you can add it to all your other products. Makes styling so much easier. I also use this in my salon.
Melanie L.
Love this product. As a stylist, it helps to keep my clients hair in place for a few days. Amazing price, not too expensive.