Matrix Style Link Air Dry Wild BoHo Texurizing Cream 3.4 oz uploaded by Ainsley L.Matrix Style Link Air Dry Wild BoHo Texurizing Cream 3.4 oz uploaded by chynna g.Matrix Style Link Air Dry Wild BoHo Texurizing Cream 3.4 oz uploaded by chynna g.

BY MATRIX

Add some fun texture to your hair with the Style Link Air Dry Wild BoHo Texturizing Cream. Gives your hair the ultimate root lift, enhancing body and shine in your hair. Leaves your hair volumized, giving you an all day long-lasting hold. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I'm in love with this air dry cream! I have very thin, slightly wavy hair and I am disabled so blow drying is not an option for me. This cream has been a lifesaver for me 😊. It gives me volume and texture without having to use heat or curling irons etc. I can wash my hair and use this cream, scrunch my hair a bit while it dries & I'm good to go! I'm so excited that I found this on sale and took a chance by purchasing 2 so I'm stocked up for a while. I definitely recommend it to anyone who has thin hair and doesn't like to or want to use heat styling products.
chynna g.
Sherman
I hate mornings where when I get out of the shower and dont wanna mess with my hair, I throw some of this in there with a mineral oil to help more with frizz and scrunch my hair a little. It dries in about two hours in pretty waves. I learned the less I run my fingers through my hair the less frizz and my waves stay full throughout the day.
Nicole T.
Wise , VA
I really like this texture cream and I like the fact you don’t have to blow dry your hair with it. When I wear my hair curly or wavy I always wash my hair before bed so having something you can use that you don’t have to blow dry was great for me. It works really well and my hair looks awesome after I style it. I pair it with my bed head superstar mousse and they work great together.
Leigh G.
I am lazy about my hair and also hate to use styling products and anything with heat. I dye my hair sometimes so I like to minimize any other damage I do to it. However, my hair is going curly. I'm currently around a 2B though some sections are on their way to 2C. I need to do something. This stuff has been amazing. I work some in (using the scrunch method) after my shower and I'm good to go. Most days I don't even need a leave-in conditioner.
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
Works pretty good, but you have to use the product too many time to figure out a good mix of damp hair and product. When you find that it's a super effective product. I would recommend the product if you want to take the time to figure out the perfect amount for you
Cheyenne H.
Brent , AL
I used this product and it worked amazingly with my curls. I've never been so happy with something. Not real expensive and I can't stop purchasing it. No crunch. And perfect definition
Jena B.
Delancey, NY
Very lightweight and does not leave a residue in the hair. I love what this does to my curls. I also love the minimal amount of product that has to be used.
amanda r.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is good product for someone who has naturally wavy hair. Love the smell. Con is it's not really good for people with straight hair.
Casey D.
Lindenhurst , NY
Love this cream. I let hair air dry on commute to work and it looks great. Has some waves to it and smells nice.
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
Style link air dry wild boho texturizing air-dry cream keeps my curls frizz-free without a crunchy hold.