Matrix SoRed 2-in-1 Booster + Highlighting Cream Red

For Professional Use Only. SoRed by Matrix Socolor lets you create an array of intense red effects. Mix with SoColor shades to provide an all over red or use alone for vibrant highlights. Patented Chromatic dyes deliver rich reds every time. Important:...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix SoRed 2-in-1 Booster + Highlighting Cream Red!
Doral, FL
Me gusta l presentación el envace sale rápido el producto y su olor esta bien pudiera ser mas ligero pero esta bien
Shawinigan, QC
Je n'aime pas la texture de mes cheveux après ce shampooing je trouve mes cheveux plus orange que rouge.
Clandonald , AB
Never used this product before but I would be willing to try it out on one of my clients
I did not have a good experience with this product, I did not get the color I wanted to.

Looking for your answer?