Matrix SoRed 2-in-1 Booster + Highlighting Cream Red

For Professional Use Only. SoRed by Matrix Socolor lets you create an array of intense red effects. Mix with SoColor shades to provide an all over red or use alone for vibrant highlights. Patented Chromatic dyes deliver rich reds every time. Important:...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix SoRed 2-in-1 Booster + Highlighting Cream Red!
Doral, FL
No me gusto, ni puedo recomendarlo! A otras personas quizás si le funcionaría pero en lo que a lo respecta no.
Brooklyn
very good quality, I love it, it is a product that I consume and I really like and would continue to use
I have a couple of clients that like to be very vivid red , and this color line is perfect for just that.
Chesapeake, VA
Great brand! The professionals use this formula ! Price isn’t pricey either, u can get it on amazon to
calle margarita sk-11 valle hermoso hormigueros PR
1,060 reviews
Esto lo uso una amiga y la verdad quedó el cabello súper bello lo recomiendo es algo nuevo e innovador
New York
I love that a lot of salons have begun using this. I let my friend apply it and it works pretty well.
Oceanside, CA
1,219 reviews
This highlight cream works wonders the house to keep your hair is looking amazing and smelling great
This is the best stuff!! Really lightens nicely and adds nice dimension . It’s really a great product
Reading, PA
I’ve used this on a friend and it’s a great, useful, gentle formula. The color came out at expected
Peru, NY
Amazing!! Absolutely love this product! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a little boost!

Looking for your answer?